Metro Ab Nhi honge boring, From A Married Woman to Broken But Beautiful 3, here are 10 web series on Alt Balaji that you can Binge- Watch
Finally, we are getting back to our so-called Normal Life. After a year full of uncertainties, people all across the globe are trying to pick the pieces of their life and start fresh. Offices are getting reopened. Some are already fully operational while some are still operating from home. In the last one year, life has completely changed and it would never be the same. Vaccine drive is taking place in India and the government is trying to make India COVID free. Until then, we need to take precautions. With the offices getting reopened, cities are getting their vibe back. Talking specifically about Delhi, the city runs on Metro. Well, if you have resumed your office and you travel by metro, then here is a list of 10 web series on Alt Balaji that you can binge-watch.
During the lockdown, it was shut for the longest time and we were actually missing our metro rides. Metro is the lifeline of Delhi. Be it meeting a friend, catching up with BAE while going to the office, reading our favourite book or binge-watching a web series, Metro has all our hearts. Now, Delhi Metro is fully operation although there are still a few restrictions. These 10 web series will keep you hooked. So get ready for some masala, entertainment while travelling in a metro. No More Boring Metro Rides!
Take a look here
1.Paurashpur: Do you need reasons to watch this? If you haven’t watched it, then start watching it right away. Full of suspense, drama, gripping graphics and some stellar performances, it should be at the top of your list.
2. Broken But Beautiful: The series has two seasons and trust us both of them are worth –watching. Sameera and Veer will make you cry, angry, and laugh. They will leave you wanting for more. Soon the third season of the series will start streaming. Notably, Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee will be seen as a lead couple. We are excited AF!
3. Baarish : Starring Asha Negi and Sharman Joshi, the series has two seasons. Gauravi and Anuj’s love story has all our hearts. Two innocent people get married to each and slowly fall for each other. Their Nok – Jhok and naya – naya Pyaar will remind you of your love story.
4. Mentalhood: Starring Karisma Kapoor, Mentalhood is for every woman who is indeed a supermom for her kids. Mothers attempt to do their best while juggling children and everyday tasks.
5. Cold Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: Sizzling chemistry of Divankya Tripathi and Rajeev Khandelwal will set your screen on fire. People loved their chemistry and waiting for its second season but there is no confirmation on the same.
6. Code M: Are you Jennifer Winget’s fan? Then you have to watch this series. Recently, Jennifer announced the second season of CODE M. If you haven’t watched Major Monica Mehra in the first season, then it’s your loss.
7. Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai : The series has 3 successful seasons in its kitty. Starring Mona Singh, Ronit Roy and Gurdeep Kohli, the series will keep you engrossed throughout your metro ride. Complicated emotions and intense drama will keep you hooked.
8. A Married Woman: Starring Ridhi Dogra and Monic Dogra, the series will start streaming from March 8th. The looks promising and watching Ridhi onscreen is a sheer delight and watching her after a long time will an absolute pleasure.
9. Mission over Mars : A series that has all our hearts. Sakshi Tanwar, Mona Singh, Nidhi Singh and Palomi Ghosh just nailed it. The series is full of emotions and will make you feel proud of being an Indian.
10. Dil Toh Hai: We are also saying Dil Hi Toh Hai. A beautiful love story that needs your attention. Watch it and get ready to fall in love again.
Hope you will find our suggestions helpful. Make your metro rides interesting and add some spice by watching these series. Do not forget to thank us later!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com