Andrew Garfield played the character of Spider-Man twice
Spider-Man is one of the most loved superhero characters of all time. Today when the world is celebrating Spider-Man day, we are here with 1o reasons why Andrew Garfield is the best Spider-Man. Spider-Man, when released on big screens in 2002, broke many records and paved the way for the superheroes movies to do well globally. Spider-Man character has been played by three actors on the big screens. Tobey Maguire was the first one to play the famous character in a movie. Sony made the trilogy of the franchise with Maguire which was directed by Sam Raimi. The first movie was released in 2002, second was released in 2004 and the third film was released in 2007.
Sony rebooted the series after first three movies featuring Andrew Garfield
Andrew Garfield was brought in after Sony decided to reboot the series. The Amazing Spider-Man was released in 2012 which was directed by Marc Webb and also featured Emma Stone. The second film of the ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ franchise was released in 2014 which also starred Jamie Foxx. Sony and Disney made a deal for Spider-Man to bring it in Marvel Cinematic Universe. Tom Holland was chosen to play the role in Marvel Cinematic Universe. Tom has appeared in 5 movies and is also the youngest amongst three of them.
There have been repeated comparison in three of them and we are here to tell 10 reasons why Andrew Garfield is the best Spider-Man.
- He is the best actor overall however, Tobey Maguire did a good job and Tom Holland has potential.
- Truly understands the journey of Peter’s journey
- Amazing chemistry with Emma Stone in the movie
- S of them all. Cute smiles, side looks stands him out
- He also highlights Peter’s intellect, not a just a spider-bitten person
- Has all the right Fight Moves
- Physically fits better than other two as he is taller
- Great at playing a teenager
- Strong Bond with Aunt May
- Better at Mixing the Goofy with seriousness
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com