Bold and Beautiful: Celebrating Scorpion Sushmita Sen’s Birthday, the woman who lived her life on her terms!
November is the month of Scorpions, people who are highly emotional but are often misunderstood due to their intensity. Many influential people were born in November, from Shahrukh Khan to Aishwarya Rai to even India’s most influential Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi. They are ambitious, tough-minded loyalists. Today, we will talk about one of the most potent scorpions – Sushmita Sen, who lived her life on her terms. She continues to inspire millions of women out there. The bong beauty has seen everything in her life, from heartbreak, success, and failure to finding new love. But one thing that kept this diva rolling was her unshakable self–belief. Here are 20 quotes by her that every woman should read.
— Sanjib Acharya (@SanjibA96160619) November 19, 2022
- The World will be better if a woman decides what she wants for herself. –We couldn’t agree more on this! Results are exceptional when a woman takes charge of her life.
- I don’t like the words Compromise and Sacrifice. People who are too much into this concept have low self–esteem and expect too much from others. No! Stand up for yourself.
- I am content but not satisfied, which keeps me going. It pushes me to work better every day. – That zeal shouldn’t go away.
- Things happen to people who believe in it. If you believe in something long enough, it becomes a fact. – Magic happens. When you genuinely believe in something, it becomes your reality. Thank you, Sush, for giving that advice.
- Everything begins and ends with us in very many ways. And being a little selfish is not bad, but denying it is – Thodi Khudgarzi BHI HAI jaroori.
- All of us are told –This is the right age to get married, this is the right age to have children. This is the right age to retire. I wanted to take life at my clock because everyone is unique – Everyone’s journey is different & we need to make peace with it.
- Giving birth to a child doesn’t make you a mother; how you raise him or her makes one. – Something that she proved to herself
- Either you match my diamonds or my heart’s size – Wait for the right one.
- The only way to go beyond things is to go through them- Because you don’t have any other way out.
- I like winning; that’s my old habit. But I don’t like the rat race– Set standards and deadlines for yourself, not for others.
- What made me Ms Universe was myself. I believed that I could do it, so I did it. – The more you believe, the more you get to know about the power of believing
- I am grateful to the people who left at the right so that I can grow – Because everything happens for a reason.
- I have no fear of failing……. I have accepted a critical thing in life that I am not perfect. You are going to fail at some point or another. – Such an important life lesson
- Things are misunderstood because they aren’t appropriately said. To make it work, you need to be vocal about your feelings- Just say whatever you feel inside.
- Remember to arm yourself with knowledge; it will someday become your strength. – And that’s it.
- Carve your own way; choose not to drift along. You live only once, so remember to carve your own path.
- You should celebrate yourself. Why wait for someone else to praise you: When you love yourself, others automatically love you.
- I love the idea of being rock-solid like mountains. I prefer flowing water… because I never realized how powerful it could be.
View this post on Instagram
19. We celebrate, we don’t objectify – If people could understand this.
20. They (my- ex) are such amazing people, but they are wrong for me! All you can do is – Be Grateful.
Thank you, Sush, for imparting those beautiful teachings to all of us. May you shine bright like a diamond.
Happy Birthday Queen!
Edit- Ayushi Mittal