Travelling, as many people think is a privilege, but it actually is not. All depends on how you travel. There are two ways how you can go about travelling- One, you travel the rich and fancy way and second, you travel the rough and tough way.
Travelling rough and tough way is the one of the best ways for students and it is also a good option if you really want to explore something. Here are a few things that ensure ‘rough and tough’ travelling-
- Choosing long hours of bus or train journey rather than flights.
- Carrying a rucksack instead of luggage
- Carrying only the bare minimums.
- Staying in a hostel or not very expensive places.
- Walking or using public transport rather than keeping a car with you at all times.
And of course, a tight budget that allows you to see everything.