Let’s try these summer cooler drinks in summer
Due to heat and sweating in the summer season, there is a shortage of water in the body, which has the biggest effect on the energy level of the body. Lack of water in the body dehydrates the body and due to which many other problems arise in the body. Excess heat can also harm the body’s digestion. Therefore, it is advisable to consume more and more beverages in the summers.
1. Guava Green Tea: Guava Green Tea is one such summer drink that not only gives instant coolness to the body but also provides energy. In order to make it, add equal quantities of guava juice and green tea, add lemon and 1/2 teaspoon roasted ground cumin powder and serve it garnished with ice. This drink also controls body weight.
2. Kiwi Punch: To make this drink, take 3 peeled kiwis with stevia and add the juice of 2 lemons and 1 cup of water and add ice cubes on top of this drink and add 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder. This drink is also helpful in weight control along with providing coolness to the body.
3. Iced Tea: Iced tea is also the best drink to cool down the body. To make this, mix 6 black tea bags with 1/2 teaspoon ginger in 4 cups of water, remove the tea bags and ginger and mix the drink with 1/4 cup of honey. Add ice cubes on top and serve.
4. Watermelon and Coconut Cooler: Watermelon and coconut both provide coolness to the body in summer, as well as the high water content in them also keeps the body hydrated. To make this drink, blend 2 cups of watermelon and mix it with the juice of 1 lemon and 1 cup of coconut water, add 1/4 teaspoon of green cardamom powder and serve and enjoy. This drink helps in reducing weight along with giving instant energy to the body.
5. Ginger Shandy: Ginger shandy is the best way to cool down the body. To make it, mix 2 teaspoons of ginger juice in a glass of cold water and serve by pouring ice cubes on top.
6. Cucumber water: Cucumber provides coolness in the summer season and also reduces the effect of heatstroke. You must include cucumber water in your regular summer diet. To make this, add 1 sliced lemon and 1/2 slices of cucumber sliced in 1 glass of ice water and add 1 teaspoon roasted ground cumin powder and a pinch of black pepper to this water. This drink gives instant energy to the body and helps in controlling your weight.
7. Ginger Juice: Soak 1 cup of grated ginger in 8 cups of water overnight. Mix 1 cup stevia in this water, boil for 1 hour and filter it and cool it. Put ice on top of this water and provide coolness to the body.
8. Jaljeera: One of the most popular summer drinks is Jaljeera. Jaljeera is prepared in many ways, but Jaljeera made from lemon and mint leaves helps in getting rid of many stomach problems. To make this, mix black salt, 1/2 lemon juice and 1 teaspoon mint leaves juice in a glass of water and add 1/2 teaspoon roasted ground cumin and stir well. Add ice cubes to this drink and enjoy it. This drink relieves many stomach problems.
9. Buttermilk: Buttermilk is the best drink to cool down the body during the summer season. It keeps the body energized throughout the day and controls weight. To enhance the taste of buttermilk and make it more digestible, add 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin, 1 pinch black pepper powder and 1/4 teaspoon black salt in a glass and garnish with coriander leaves to taste it.
10. Sugarcane Juice: Sugarcane juice is another great energy drink for the summer season. Whenever you feel weak in the summer season, mix 1/2 lemon in this juice and consume it.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com