Must go through these guidelines if you are planning to visit restaurant, mall, places of worship or hotel
- People with Covid-19 symptoms will not be allowed.
- Buildings are advised to keep separate entry and exit points.
- Employees should be encouraged to stagger lunch breaks and office hours.
- Shopping malls authorities are advised to keep enough manpower to ensure social distancing norms.
- Individuals are advised to use alternate steps on escalators.
- 50 per cent occupancy should be maintained in food courts.
- Numbers of customers should me minimum in the shops of malls.
- Cinema halls, children playing areas, gaming section should be closed until further notice.
Places of worship
- Touching of idols, statues, holy books will not be allowed.
- Individuals should bring their own mats.
- Visitors will have to keep their shoes in their own vehicles.
- No physical offering, ‘Prasaad’, or holy water will be allowed in the premises.
- Singing groups or Choirs are not allowed. Instead recorded music should be played if required.
- Physical contact should be at minimum while greeting each other.
- Attendance of only 50 per cent of the total capacity in a restaurant is necessary.
- Individuals are encouraged to use takeaways facility rather than dine-in.
- Mask is a must in restaurants
- People are encouraged to use digital payments rather than cash transactions.
- Paper napkins and disposable menus are advised and the table should be sanitized after each use
- In cases of home delivery, delivery persons are advised to keep the food at door rather than handing it over directly to the person who ordered.
- Luggage must be disinfected before it is sent to rooms.
- Hotels administrators are advised to take medical condition, travel history, ID, and self-declaration form from the guests.
- Hotels are also advised to keep a contactless system as an option for check-in and check-out.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com