Jab Yaar se Ho Jaye Pyar: Pros & Cons of Falling for your Chuddy-buddy
Falling for your Chuddy-buddy? Love and friendship are the two most amazing feelings in the world. What if you find love in a friendship? It is a beautiful feeling, isn’t it? But what happens when these two feelings clash with each other? Many say that ek ladki or ladki kabhi dost nahi Ho sakte,’ But that cannot be taken as the ultimate truth. Many people do stay best buddies their entire life.
In many cases, if childhood friends happen to be of the opposite gender, they finally end up falling for each other. Let us look at the pros & cons of Falling for your Chuddy-buddy. But always remember that love is all that matters in the end.
1. Lose Friendship- If you want to romance your friend and love each other, that’s all fine. But what if the romantic feeling is one-sided? You may then simply end up losing your childhood friend’s friendship. They happen to trust you as their best buddy. And when this trust is broken, they get disheartened and ruin a long-term friendship
2. Best Relationship Ever- The brighter side of the coin is when both of you fall in love. There can be no better relationship in the world than this. You always want your life partner to be your best friend. Then what else can be better than marrying your childhood best friend? No pretensions and undue expectations are set for each other in such cases. You are well aware of each other’s instincts and can romance your childhood friend in the best possible way.
3. Nothing New– Among a few demerits of loving a friend, one is that there will be nothing new to explore about each other. But on the other hand, when you are meeting up with someone new, there is always something to discover about that person. Also, you may lose interest in your childhood friend as a love and life partner. There will be no mystery to unfold about each other.
So, when you grow up with a person as a child, you get to know all their likes and dislikes. What they like to eat, their career preferences, etc., are all well known to you. And the same is the case with your friend. You even know each other’s family. This makes it very easy for you to adjust to each other’s family after marriage. So, if you want to propose to your friend, keep these things in mind.
So, when you grow up with a person as a child you get to know all their likes and dislikes. What they like to eat, what are their career preferences etc, are all well known to you. And same is the case with your friend. You even know each other’s family. This makes it very easy for both of you to adjust to each other’s family after marriage. So if you want to propose your friend, keep these things in mind.
Reasons why you should marry your childhood buddy!
You were their chuddy-buddy! You have played, studied, bunked classes, and done all sorts of naughty things together. You know what food they like the most, as often your lunch box was stolen by them. You also are confident in all those secrets that made them laugh, cry, or be emotional.
You lived with them as both of you grew up together but took different paths to pursue higher education in college and ended up in other cities for work. Now, are you ready to get hitched? And, destiny is giving you a chance to be partners, this time for life. Before you rule it out, here we explain why you should marry your school friend and start Falling for your Chuddy-buddy.
1. Handling marriage is not easy, but it becomes easier when your partner knows how to fill in the weaknesses.
2. The course of accommodating your partner’s preferences is much more stress-free than you have done before.
3. You do not have to dress to impress all the time.
4. Life becomes fun when the man and the woman are playmates.
5. You can find great confidence in them, and those secrets are safe.