Christina Aguilera has rightly said, “Red lips and fragrance always top off an outfit for me.”
Lipstick is undoubtedly an integral part of your makeup. Some women opt for applying mascara and lipstick and avoid being fully painted with other makeup accessories. Without lipstick the entire make up stand plain and dull.
Among all makeup items, lipsticks are the most selling ones.
Choosing a Good Lipstick:
• Keep in mind your skin tone and color while choosing a lipstick. Your lip color and complexion is equally important.
• Always try a tester before finalizing any shade.
• Never compromise on a local brand. Always purchase a branded lipstick.
• The look of the color can vary significantly when seen in day and night.
• Read the ingredients of your lipstick.
• Look for the date of manufacturing at the label. The shelf life of cosmetics is six months, so make sure to buy a lipstick within six months of its manufacturing date.
• Do not be swayed by attractive packaging and captivating offers, buy cosmetics of established brands and not just anyone that comes your way.
Top 10 Lipstick Brands
Here are some great lipstick brands to choose from:
MAC holds the credibility of being the best lipstick brand in the world. It offers outstanding range of colors and finishes every season.
Lancome is another amazing brand that comes in a variety of colors and shades. It is a preferred brand by celebrities worldwide.
The highly famous ‘Orgasm’ is from Nars. Nars is a stellar makeup brand and presently ‘Orgasm’ is the best offered from the brand.
The brand Chanel is a little expensive but its red is terrific in the lipstick category.
Dior symbolizes a luxury brand and comes in varied colors and shades.
Famous for its pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Estee Lauder offers maximum shade. These lipsticks are known for their luxury, purity and satin shine.
The world of lipsticks has gone transformation with the entry of MakeUp Forever. These lipsticks have amazing colors and sheen and are liked by the very ‘choosy category of women’.
This lipstick brands renders your lips moisturized and supple besides being amazingly magical in colors and shades.
Among the matte category, Bobbi Brown lipsticks are in huge demand. Bobby Brown Matte Stain for lips is a great hit among women of all ages.
Yves Saint Laurent (YSL):
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick is available in as many as eighteen shades ranging from pale to bright, berry to beige. The brand offers an array of creamy textured lipsticks for an exceptionally gliding effect.
Other popular brands include Revlon, NYX cosmetics, LA Colours, Clinique and Kat Von D.
Make your lips luxuriously luscious with any of these splendid lipsticks.