Nirmala Sitharaman Birthday: Celebrating the Wisdom and Vision of India’s Finance Minister
Nirmala Sitharaman Birthday: India’s dynamic and visionary Finance Minister, has not only broken gender barriers but also reshaped economic paradigms. As she celebrates another year of remarkable contributions, her words continue to resonate with wisdom and foresight. Here are 10 impactful quotes by her that provide insights into her leadership philosophy and economic vision.
Read more:- What Women Can Expect from FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- Unlike some of our neighbours, India does not believe in dirty bombs. We take non-proliferation very seriously.
- You can’t hold the armed forces responsible for being firm with terrorists. We need to be firm with terrorists.
- We should be proud of the soldiers who laid down their lives for our motherland. We should be proud of them.
- None of us should play party to any corporate warfare. We cannot become pawns in the hands of corporate giants’ warfare to constantly bully the government, to throw misinformation to the public, and tell part truth and part story to the public.
- There is something different between a defence deal and a deal in defence.
- It’s one thing to get the money apportioned in the budget; the other is to utilise it completely.
- Most of the expressions we use in economics are relative terms. All of us are votaries of free trade.
- Post globalisation, the debate has been, ‘How much more are we going to liberalise?’
- The government doesn’t go about refuting everything that floats around.
- Bilaterals are like building blocks for multilaterals.
As Nirmala Sitharaman’s influence continues to shape India’s economic landscape, these quotes illuminate her commitment to equitable growth, innovation, and a robust economic future. On her birthday, let’s celebrate her achievements and the inspiration she provides for generations to come.
Liked this post?
Register at One World News to never miss out on videos, celeb interviews, and best reads.