What is new about the 2023 Komaki SE electric scooter range? Check out Its Price and Features!
Komaki, the Electric vehicle (EV) start-up has launched an upgraded and newer version of its Komaki SE electric scooter. The scooter starts at Rs 96,968.
What are the features of the 2023 Komaki SE electric scooter range?
Read more:- Top 10 Fastest Bikes in the World
— Economic Times (@EconomicTimes) June 22, 2023
- It uses LiFeP04 (lithium iron phosphate) battery.
- It has three variants- Eco, Sport, and Sport Performance Upgrade. It has a speed range of 75-90km for the Komaki SE Eco, 110-140km for the Komaki SE Sport, and 150-180km for the Komaki SE Sport Performance Upgrade.
- Speed limit is 55-60km for the Komaki SE Eco, it is 75-80km for the Komaki SE Sport, and Komaki SE Sport Performance Upgrade.
- The battery can be fully charged in 4-5 hours.
- The SE has a 20-litre boot.
- There are 3 modes Eco, Sport, and Turbo.
- It also has features like parking assist, cruise control, and reverse assist.
- Dual disc brake system.
- Keyless operation
- Anti-skid technology
Gunjan Malhotra, Director, Komaki Electric Division, says, “The Komaki SE has already been one of the favourite picks for buyers, and now with the upgraded features, it will certainly be the perfect choice for riders who are looking for a clean and safe ride with style.“
Read more:- Top 10 Cars in The World
What are the prices?
- Komaki SE Eco – Rs 96,968
- Komaki SE Sport – Rs 1,29,938
- Komaki SE Sport Performance Upgrade – Rs 1,38,427
It is a start-up that has been in the business since 2016 and manufactures E-Rickshaw, E-Scooty & E-Loader. Their unit is based in Thissur, Kerala, and Kapashera, Delhi. Their vehicles are trendy, lightweight, and easily chargeable.
They also customize vehicles based on the needs of people.
As people are now shifting to more greener and cleaner technology, e-scooters have become all the rage as they are good for the environment. The Government is also pushing for more e-vehicles and charging infrastructure.
Like this post?
Register at One World News to never miss out on videos, celeb interviews, and best reads.