Creative ideas and ways to decorate your house
India is a land of festivals and it belongs to varied culture and religion. The beauty of India is that people from all the religions unite during the festivals with same enthusiasm. It doesn’t matter which corner of this country you belong to, you will feel the equal pleasure and excitement for any Indian festival happening here. Diwali doesn’t look like Diwali without the decoration of your house. Each and every household in India is being cleaned a few weeks ago of the festival and the doorways are decorated with candles and lamps.
If you want to execute your creative skills this Diwali, then you must check out for the following decoration ideas to decorate your houses:-
- Hanging Lanterns: This Diwali decorate your house with hanging lanterns. You can make it with paper or other recycled items like plastic bottles, old newspapers, coloured papers, etc. Try to use your creativity to make this Diwali more beautiful.
- String Lights: It is easily available everywhere in very affordable prices. There is a lot of variety to use string lights for decoration this Diwali. You can use any particular corner of your house, put these lights in abundance.
- DIY (Do-it-Yourself): There are many ways to use and to decorate your house this Diwali. Like, you can use some used bangles in your dressing table. Try to ask yourself, can you try to make something with these used items and lots of ideas will run into your mind.
- Diya : This Diwali, combine a number of diyas and hang them using some colorful stones or beads. This would make the whole thing appear like a beautiful Diya chandelier.
- Lotus Lamps: Lotus lamps are in trend these days. You can use it to decorate your garden and balcony. You can also use it to float them on water. These gorgeous lotus lamps in your exterior or even in the interior of your abode will set the festive mood of all.
- Rangoli: Making Rangoli is an important feature of Diwali. If you are an expert in making rangoli designs, then this decoration idea would be the perfect one. Decorate your entire house with these beautiful multi-coloured rangolis. Put some diyas there into your rangoli to make it look more vibrant. This will make your house unique and eye-catching this Diwali.
- Oval-shaped Lamps: This Diwali use oval-shaped lamps to add that extra zest to your Diwali decoration. If you have a large window, you can place these lamps in an ascending order as per their size. You can also buy equal-sized lamps, which look equally good when they are lined up together.
All these decoration ideas are unique and will help you to be more creative to others. Diwali is probably the best time to show and express your artistic skills. So, don’t waste your time sitting idle, just be ready to bring out the best creative decoration ideas this Diwali.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org