Unconditional love for ‘Things’ you should know!
Love is a beautiful feeling and one who experiences it always goes through heavenly feelings. Love is blind we all have heard that, right? But what happens when a person falls for non –living things. Like seriously. Situations where they begin believing that those inanimate objects are their respective spouses and dream about making love to them? We are not joking it seriously happened.
We have tried to mention the names of these people. Just take a look.
1. Man marries a steam engine: “A love affair could very well begin with a broken radiator,” Joachim says, “Repair jobs have often led to infidelity in the past.” His infatuation with objects began at the age of 12, he’s 45 today. He goes on to say, “you can reveal yourself to an object partner in an intimate way, in a way that you would never reveal yourself to any other person… experience sexuality together.” He loves steam engines unconditionally.
2. Woman marries a Berlin Wall: Eija-Riitta Berliner-Mauer’s surname actually mean Berlin Wall. She exchanged vows with the Berlin Wall in 1979 after being diagnosed with a condition called Objectum-Sexuality. Elija says she fell in love with it when she saw it on TV at the age of 7, and on her sixth visit, they tied the knot before a handful of guests.
3. Woman marries a roller coaster: Well, being adventurous is different thing and getting married is another.
Amy Wolfe Weber is a 35-year old church organist from Pennsylvania, and everything about her life is ‘normal’ apart from the fact, that she is married to a roller coaster- which an 80ft gondola ride is called 1001 Nachts. Falling for him at the age of 13, she says “I was instantly attracted to him sexually and mentally. I wasn’t freaked out; as it just felt so natural, but I didn’t tell anyone about it because I knew it wasn’t ‘normal’ to have feelings for a fairground ride.”
4. Woman marries an Eiffel Tower: Erika Eiffel has had an affection for objects since she was little. So it doesn’t come as a surprise when she says, “I thought everyone had a connection to objects in one way or the other. It really wasn’t until I saw that they were dating each other and I was dating a bridge, that I was different. I just went to school and pretended I was like everybody else,” she said.
5. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan married a tree: Bollywood beauty Aishwarya married a tree. Aishawarya Rai participated in the ritual where she married a tree to overcome the astrological difficulties in the couple’s future and for being a ‘ maanglik ‘.
6. Man marries a Barbie doll: In this weird saga all the way from Taiwan, a man by the name of Chang Hsi-hsum married a barbie doll to appease the soul of his dead wife, who killed herself 20 years ago because her parents were opposed to her marriage. “I have waited for this day for 20 years. Even after all this time, I feel loved by her. Now, I will marry her spirit and take her home. We will be finally together and able to live in peace.” But before you get all sentimental, Chang did not spend 20 years alone, he remarried after his wife’s death and this ceremony was carried out with his current wife’s blessing. Yes, current wife. He is still married.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org