Try these Yoga Positions to get relief from Acidity
Majority of people these days are suffering from common problem that is- ‘Acidity’. Symptoms of acidity include nausea, restlessness and vomiting.Yoga gives relief from acidity and other gastric problems.Kapalbhati, Vajrasana, and Ustrasana helps to avoid acidity. There is a solution to every problem, and here we bring to you handy solutions for your acidity problem.
Acidity is a common health problem now-a-days, mainly because of unhealthy food, bad digestion, excessive intake of caffeine, tobacco or alcohol. Symptoms may include heartburn, nausea, vomiting.
It is a widely accepted fact that Yoga has miraculously good effects on your general health and well-being. It reduces stress, relieves anxiety, gives you beautiful skin and well, the list is simply endless, but did you know that Yoga can also help you get rid of acidity? Yes, it can and we will tell you how:
Try these Yoga Positions
1. Vajrasana: This pose raises blood flow to your stomach and intestine, thus improving your digestion. And good digestion means no acidity. First we have to work on weak digestive system.
2. PAVANAMUKTASANA (Wind-Relieving Pose): Pavanamuktasana aids in stimulation of your bowel movement which is instrumental in removing wastes and toxins from your body, thus eliminating digestive problems and therefore, no acidity.
3. Kapal Bhati Pranayama: A complete solutions guide for all your stomach related disorders and problems, Kapal Bhati Pranayama is effective in avoiding obesity, digestive issues and acidity. It also deals with breathing problems.
4. Nadi Shodhan Pranayama: By boosting energy in your body and releasing stress, the Nadi Shodhan Pranayama is ideal in getting rid of acidity and gastric issues.
5. Ustrasana:This pose helps in relaxing your mind and enhance blood circulation, therefore aiding you in avoiding acidity. It is also good for the respiratory, endocrine .
Other tips to avoid acidity :
1.Avoid oily and spicy food.
2.Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol and tobacco.
3.Reduce excess caffeine intake.
5.Avoid eating right before going to sleep.
6.Increase consumption of water and other liquids.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com