Friends are the chosen Family: Here is a list of Bigg Boss Contestants who bonded well with each other & became friends!
Popular reality show Bigg Boss 14 is known for its masala, entertainment, fights and for its ‘Forever Waali Friendship’. High Voltage drama and quirky tasks on the show keeps the audience engaged. People love to watch Weekend Ka Vaar Episode which is hosted by none other than Salman Khan. Over the years, the show has built its audience and enjoys a huge fandom. Bigg Boss 14 is in its last phase, and contestants are trying hard to secure their position – which means more drama & masala. Basically, people in the show fight hard with each other to win the reality show, but a lot of times, ‘ Ladte – Ladte Kuch Log Ache dost ban jaate hai.’ Then, they start giving us major friendship goals.
Here is a list of contestants Bigg Boss 14 who became good friends & we completely adore their equation:
1. Rahul Mahajan & Abhinav Shukla: If there are boys, then there would be bromance! Rahul Mahajan and Abhinav Shukla bonded really well on the show. Soon their equation turned into a true friendship. Rahul’s journey on Bigg Boss 14 was short-lived but that didn’t stop him from developing a strong bond with Abhinav. Recently, he came out in the support of Abhinav Shukla and slammed Rakhi Sawant for her behavior.
2. Rubina Dialik & Nikki Tamboli: Let’s call them Rachel and Monica of Bigg Boss 14. Both the ladies share a warm equation with each other. Be it tasks or key decisions, Nikki always had Rubina’s back.
3. Aly Goni and Rahul Vaidya: True friends do not compete with each other, they extend helping hands to each other when required. Aly proved his friendship and saved Rahul Vaidya from nominations.
4. Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia: Recently, both of them were spotted together in Mumbai and it was their first public appearance post, Bigg Boss. Both were seen twinning in black and their electrifying chemistry was evident. Who says Bigg Boss is only meant for Fights? Yahan Pyaar Bhi hai.
5. Aly Goni & Jasmine Bhasin: The duo, always maintained that they are good friends. However, they couldn’t hide it more from everyone. ‘Kehte hai na Pyaar Nhi Chupta’. They accepted their relationship on national television, and since then, people are showering love on them.
Do not forget to let us know in the comments section below who is your favourite duo? For more such entertaining stories, Keep reading One World News
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com