Yami Gautam & Aditya Dhar Lovely Pictures just made our weekend, here is a sneak – peek into their love story
Yami Gautam & Aditya Dhar tied the knot in an intimate ceremony and took everyone by surprise. Yami took to her social media to share this good news with everyone. Well, it is another Bollywood marriage that is now on our fairytale list. In fact, Yami shared some more pictures from her Mehndi ceremony on her social media account. She looked radiant on her Mehendi and Aditya was not able to take off his eyes from her. Awww! That’s so cute and magical at the same time.
How our Pari aka Yami Gautam met her Prince Charming?
Yami and Aditya met on the sets of Uri. According to a leading daily, “They didn’t know each other before Uri.” As per the source of the leading daily, the sparks flew on sets of the Uri from day 1. They might not accept it but the fact remains that they don’t like to indulge in PDA, which is why nobody from the Uri unit came to know about their feelings for each other. Their wedding announcement took everyone by surprise.
Well, the couple taught us that one should keep things private until they are not permanent. According to reports, even Yami’s friends were not aware of the fact that she is dating Aditya Dhar. The couple is believed to have no ups and downs in 3 years of relationship. We loved the pictures and loved the idea of a simple yet magical wedding. And the major takeaway was to keep things private until they are not permanent.
Also Read: 5 Reasons to watch The Family Man 2
Bollywood Couples that restored our faith in True Love
Well, Aditya and Yami are not the first couples who restored our faith in fairytale love stories. There are many Bollywood couples who are major couple goals for the millennials. Over the years, Bollywood has witnessed many dreamy and successful weddings, and many are still awaited. Let us take a look at the happy couples of Bollywood.
1. Varun Dhawan & Natasha Dalal: The duo got married in January 2021 and they are childhood sweethearts. After dating each other for a long time, they finally got married in an intimate affair.
2. Kajal Aggarwal and Gautam Kitchlu: Actress Kajal Aggarwal got married to her long term boyfriend Gautam Kitchlu on October 30, 2020. Her love story made us fall into the idea of being in love. Gautam and Kajal were friends for seven years and dated each other for 3 years before tying the knot.
3. Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh: How can we forget the moment Jab Ram aur Leela ek hue the? Of course, it was a grand affair and people still can’t get over their magical chemistry. They taught us that one has to keep investing and putting efforts into a relationship to make it work.
4. Neha Kakkar & Rohanpreet Singh : Because age is just a number. If you love someone and are compatible, then nothing stops you from staying together.
5. Virat and Anushka: Of course, how can we forget the most beautiful wedding ever? People who actually made us believe in a fairytale and continue to do so. They kept their marriage news under wraps and took everyone by surprise when they announced their marriage.
Well, we wish Aditya and Yami a happy married life. And millennials, do not forget to take note – Keep it Private until it is permanent.