World Smile Day 2018: Smile Often, its good for health
World Smile Day is celebrated on the first Friday of October. First World Smile day was celebrated in the year 1999. The day was started by Harvey Ball. He was a business craftsman. He is known to have made a smiley face in the year 1963. World Smile Day is celebrated every year with an objective to promote happiness and smile in this world. The theme of World Smile Day 2018 is- One should try to become a reason for someone’s smile. Let’s spread happiness and peace all across the world. It is the most powerful facial expression.
World Smile Day 2018: Here are 10 quotes that will make you smile
1. “You walk through life much easier with a smile on your face.”
2. “Listen to your heart, it knows everything.”
3.”Sometimes the simplest gestures, smallest compliments or just knowing that someone is thinking about you is enough to make you smile for the rest of the day.”
4. “Everything happens for a reason, live it, love it, learn from it. Make your smile change the world but don’t the world change your smile.”
5. “Be Happy and be with someone who makes you smile often.”
6. “Peace begins with a smile. So keep smiling.”
7. “Smile, it’s a free therapy.”
8. “Smile at strangers, you might just change a life.”
9. “Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.”
10. ” Beauty is power, a smile is its sword.”
Smiling is considered universally to be a sign of peace and friendship. In some cultures, it is considered disrespectful but in most of the countries, a smile is the symbol of joy. It is the most powerful expression of a human being. A smile can do wonders. It can boost your mood, it can relax your mind, it can help you to rekindle your relationship etc. So, keep smiling and try to be a reason for someone’s smile. A smile can change a life!