World Radio Day: RJs who have now become a part of our life
Today, there are so many options available when it comes to listening to music. There are so many music apps, but nothing can beat the pleasure of listening radio every day in the morning when we commute to work. Radio is irreplaceable and all thanks to our beloved RJs. Traffic Jams become a little more bearable, and they can even light up your day if you are a bad one. 13th February every year is celebrated as World Radio Day.
The theme of World Radio Day 2020 is – ‘Radio and Diversity’. It brings focus on linguistic tolerance. It is an important medium to celebrate humanity, intercultural competence and democratic citizenship.
Today, we are thanking the RJs who make continuous efforts to make our lives better. Their voice can do wonders to many people. Here is a list of 5 Radio Jockey Jo Dilli ke Dil mai rehte hai.
1. RJ Ginni: You will hear her on FM 91.1. Be it any social issue or any moral issue, she will be there with an unapologetic take. Her voice is the voice of every young woman, and we just love her.
2. RJ Raunac: Now, he is a brand in himself. You can catch him on 93.5 FM and every Dilliwala knows baua kon hai. He was named as RJ of the year in 2014.
3. RJ Sarthak:The one who plays the love songs! No matter how you are feeling, his voice can light up your day. The way he says ‘Do the Ishq, Baby!’ Every day you can catch him on 104.8 Ishq FM and can bear the traffic jam a little more. You can tune into the station for the battle of sexes & Ishq Jam with Sarthak.
4. RJ Akriti: She is the owner of a beautiful and relatable voice. She is an RJ with Red FM. She is a fitness freak and her insta is a proof.
5. RJ Naved : Murga ! Murga! He makes often on the Radio and we completely love it. Mirchi sunene wale always khush! Because RJ Naved just nails it.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org