Work from home is definitely not that easy
The phrases “remote work” “distributed teams” and “digital Nomad” are becoming more and more trendy on the internet since the outbreak of coronavirus. All the companies have to work from home amid COVID 19 outbreak. A lot of people used to just see it’s pros. Having leisure time, extra time and comfort of home. But working remotely is a double-edged sword, sure you get to stay at home but it can be harder to focus on actually working. Whether it is a pile of laundry that suddenly looks more appealing than your boss’s order or a quick 3 hr binge watching that one Netflix show you have been dying to watch can take a little extra effort.
Here are 5 things you should keep handy while working from home
1. A French press coffee maker that you can just keep next to you at all the time. Because there is no fancy office coffee machine or Starbucks and Café coffee day to rely on.
2. A keyboard cleaning goop because we all know your keyboard has layers of dust over it.
3. A pack of adhesive wire clips for your desk so you don’t have so many wires going around yourself with no idea of which one leads to what.
4. A foot hammock for your aching feet that you can easily install under your –desk and save yourself from the lure of working from bed.
5. A super desk organizer so that you can keep all the stationary that you need for the day. And you do not have to worry about pens rolling of the desk. A supper desk organizer is a must.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org