Cauliflower and Mascarpone recipe will help you to stay warm!
It’s December and we can’t believe it that 2017 is going to end soon. The winter season has already begun and with this, it’s time to make small changes in our diet. When it’s bitter cold outside, one has to stay warm from inside to stay fit. So, here we bring to you easy –peasy recipe of cauliflower and mascarpone soup that will keep you warm.
Related : What All You Should Eat To Shed Weight?
Here we go:
- 150 gm cauliflower florets
- 1tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp chopped leeks
- 1 tsp chopped celery
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp butter
How to make it?
- Fry onion, garlic, leeks and celery.
- Add cauliflower and toss lightly. Pour in the vegetable stock and season
- Cook until the mixture gets soft and gets ready for puree.
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- You can add some more stock according to requirement to bring the soup to a finishing consistency
- Stir in the butter and mascarpone
- Garnish with chopped and fried cauliflower or chopped chives.
Serve it hot! And enjoy it with your family.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org