Shyness becomes the main attribute men look for in a woman when seeking romantic relationships, as it allows them to get control
Today, men and women are under no obligation to be with a certain kind of person. They can fall in love with whoever they want and look for. When it comes to women, men have various choices but there is always a trend among guys to be inclined towards shy girls. Guys do like shy girls for various reasons perhaps because this attribute makes him feel very protective about the girl – an attribute that is inbuilt in the man’s psyche.
The shyness of the girl ignites this particular and basic trait in men, and they love the feeling. Also, according to research, many men find bold and strong women emasculating. They admire them at work, as friends, or as team players, but would not be comfortable to have them in the role of girlfriend or a life partner. However, falling in love with that very person is always an exception.
For such men, “shyness” becomes the main attribute they look for in a woman when seeking romantic relationships, as it allows them to be in control; feels like they are in-charge, without having to fight for it as they find them simplistic, irresistibly cute and very feminine.
A few facts that explain why men have a thing for shy women
1. Mysterious: It has been observed that men too admire a little mystery in their women and find them very subtle and away from everyone else who does not reveal much about themselves. They tend to stay quiet and don’t express their feelings easily so that men can make efforts to read and understand them better. A guy likes this challenge of getting a shy girl to open up to them over time. It also makes a guy feel more special to know that he was able to get to know this girl who doesn’t just open up to everyone that she talks to. As the girl warms up to him, he feels like he has won her heart, mind, soul and trust.
2. Feminine: Guys find shy girls more appealing and feminine and they love it. However, it isn’t necessarily true in all instances, but some guys do feel this way about shy girls. When a girl is shy in nature then that is seen as a more feminine quality. Having a feminine girlfriend/partner is very important for their family. No one likes girls who are loud, dominating or aggressive and men like women who are sweet and can be strong when required. Truth is, they may date bold girls but will always end up with the ones they feel more like their ideal vision.
3. Family: A guy is always excited to introduce his girl to the family. He can do that only when he is confident to take you as his better half. Shy girls have an innocent charm which can leave a good impression that will last long. Guys don’t have to worry about such personalities, however, not the quite the same thing with the outgoing or aggressive girls but then again we all know that exceptions are always there.
4. Strong: There are many people who think that shy girls are weak and boring. However, they cannot be wrong enough because science says those who stay quiet and interact the least, observe the most. They may not talk much but they notice little things about people and tend to keep an eye on their surroundings. They are stronger than you think. To the outside world, they may be a shy person who won’t talk much but to the man she genuinely loves, she will be completely different and will not let the world see this side of her and it will be exclusively reserved for the guy that she is with.
5. Irresistible: Men find shy women confident, assertive and very appealing especially the body language which includes, the delicate movements, the lowered eyes, timid smile and more, make an irresistible package to men. When you are in a relationship, being shy in nature can become your strength or weakness. If you’re a shy girl, you can try becoming more open and talkative, but always stay natural and genuine with your personality because the truth is you can always become less shy but you should never become less of who you are.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org