Bigg Boss 15: Interesting Facts about Tejasswi Prakash that you might not know!
Bigg Boss 15 is already making a lot of headlines and we all know Bigg Boss is incomplete without fights. After watching a few episodes of Bigg Boss 15, we are sure that it will be loaded with a lot of fights, drama and masala. Well, the reality show is one of the most loved and adored reality shows in India. Every year fans watch it with a lot of zeal. In our exclusive section of Bigg Boss, we bring to you unknown facts about your favourite Bigg Boss contestant. First on our list is Tejasswi Prakash, she is catching a lot of eyeballs and people are loving her for her aura and presence of mind.
Here we bring to you some interesting facts about the diva that you might not know. So who is Tejasswi Prakash?
Tejasswi is one of the prominent faces of Indian television. She has worked in several daily soaps and has managed to carve a special place in the hearts of her fans. Born on June 10, 1992, Tejasswi has a solid fanbase on social media. She played a lead role in the daily soap Pehredaar Piya Ki, one of the most controversial shows on Indian television. She was also a part of Khatron Ke Khiladi season 10. Here are a few things about this gorgeous diva that you might know!
Read them and let us know in the comments section, were you aware of them?
1. Tejasswi loves swimming and is also a basketball player. She is a fitness freak and rigorously works on her body.
2. Tejasswi is from an Engineers family, she completed her bachelors in engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications when she was shooting for her television show Swargini. Interestingly, she successfully juggled between both of them and got first division in her exams as well.
3. Tejasswi is a bundle of talent. Be it playing the harmonium. She is also a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
4. Apart from it, she is also a big-time foodie. She loves golgappas, especially Dilliwale! She also likes eating chicken. Her friends call her Teja Bhai or Teju.
5. Tejasswi is a keen traveller as well. She loves to travel and considers it as a learning process. Her favourite destination is the Maldives and she loves hanging out there with her family.
Notably, Tejasswi Prakash made her OTT debut from the show Silsila Badalte Rishton ka season 2. She looked ethereal in the show and grabbed a lot of eyeballs for her performance. According to reports, she was also dating Shivin Narang after Khatron Ke Khiladi season 10. Later, the actress cleared the rumour and denied all dating rumours.
— Isma (@IsmaAshraf9) October 5, 2021
Her Bond with Umar Riaz
Umar Riaz and his bond with Tejasswi Prakash is making headlines. Recently, they came closer during a task. The footage is going viral on the internet. Fans have already given them names and it is – Umtej. Notably, Tejasswi has a fan base proudly calling themselves Teja Troops and to top of it all, her camaraderie with Umar is receiving a lot of love from her fans.
Let us know in the comments section, how many things you knew before? Well, we are looking forward to seeing Tejasswi and Umar’s bonding in upcoming episodes and her tasks as well.