Life lessons we can learn from these Bollywood characters
Bollywood movies have a great impact on our lives. It is the story, the songs, and the characters that influence us in many good ways. There are many characters from these movies who teach us so many things about life. When it comes to getting some valuable life lessons, these characters are the best teachers. This teacher’s day, we are introducing you to the characters who gave us life’s biggest lessons.
1. Alia Bhatt as Kaira in Dear Zindagi: Alia Bhatt plays Kiara in the film. Kiara is a budding cinematographer who is dealing with complicated love life and is discontented with her family. In order to get over her breakup, Alia Bhatt seeks help from a psychologist, played by Shah Rukh Khan. The lesson of understanding your mental health and accepting the issues is something one can learn from Kaira. Also, It’s okay to cry and express your emotions. We all can relate to Alia’s character a lot because at some point in life we all are struggling with our mental health.
2. Kangana Ranaut as Rani Mehra in Queen: Rani Mehra set out on her planned honeymoon all by herself. Making friends en route and living life to the fullest, Rani returned home changed and confident. Post her solo trip she never let the prejudice and perspective of the society set her back. She becomes an inspiration to millions of women who are finding their space in men’s world. She also teaches us that we don’t need a man in our lives to complete us.
3. Shahrukh Khan as Jahangir Khan in Dear Zindagi: He played the role of the psychologist in ‘Dear Zindagi’, Shah Rukh Khan as Jehangir Khan gave us some of the best life lessons. From giving lessons on combating inferiority complex to handling relationships, it was one of Shah Rukh’s most inspirational roles. He also teaches us to embrace every emotion. We all need a Jahangir Khan in our lives to solve our mental health issues.
4. Ranbir Kapoor as Siddharth Mehra in Wake Up Sid: The character of Sid played by Ranbir Kapoor teaches us is that we should always follow our passion. Sid didn’t know he was passionate about photography at the beginning. He used to like taking photos but he never thought of taking it up as a profession. But while he was still searching for a job/ career option, he kept taking photos which ultimately helped him get a job as a photographer in a magazine.
5. Aamir Khan as Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad(Rancho) in 3 Idiots: Aamir Khan as Rancho surely gave us some major life lessons. Apart from life lessons, his character also gave us some major friendship goals. He stood by his friends in spite of every situation in their college life. Rancho gave us friendship lessons too.
6. Kareena Kapoor Khan as Geet From Jab We Met: Geet is an iconic character and one of the best characters played by Kareena Kapoor. Her dialogue, “Main apni favourite hoon” has become each and everyone’s dialogue these days because she is the one who encouraged us to love ourselves. She teaches us not to overthink each and every situation and always be happy in life.
7. Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in ‘Dangal: He played an inspirational and supportive father in the film. When the character of Aamir Khan says ‘Maari Chhoriyan Chhoro Se Kum Hain Ke’ , he sets the tone right for the world to know that women shouldn’t be treated with inequality. He played the role of a real person and the inspiring story of a wrestler who trains his four daughters in the sport so as to make India proud globally.