What’s new on the Fashion Block?
Find out what’s new on the fashion block?
What’s new on the Fashion Block? Bomber Jacket :- A new entrant to the world of fashion is the Bomber Jacket. Winters are just around the corner and to make our winters hot and sexy ‘Bomber Jacket’ has made its way to the fashion league.
From different clothing material to unique designs and patterns, Bomber Jackets comes in huge variety. It can transform our casual ensemble to groovy and stylish in a go.
Here are the reasons why this ‘Funky’ garb should be your seasons must have!
- Hollywood sensation Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner does the athleisure by slipping on the bomber jackets in a chic way. Where Kendall Jenner styled her tights with the mustard yellow top and a black bomber, Gigi chose to wear olive green bomber on all black ensemble.
The look is perfect for casual outing or while heading to the gym in winters.
- As the patchwork in denims, pants, dresses and shirts are making its way into the fashion industry. The bombers too come in the badged style. You can give a cool girl twist to your regular denims or ripped denims with the patched bomber jacket. Take out your favorite T-Shirt and pull it off with the badged Bomber. A perfect outfit for the college students.
Bombers look great when paired with sneakers or sports shoes. When teamed up with leggings or jeans, avoid wearing sandals, heels with this outdo.
- Chopra sisters too wore the bombers in their best way.
Priyanka Chopra added a burst of color to her basics. She rocks the colorful satin bomber over a plain white top and looks sassy.
Try to pair your plain colored top with the patterned or colorful bomber jacket to make it spiffy.
- Parineeti Chopra dolled up in the mini dress and a red bomber over it. The ice-cream batch on the bomber can’t be ignored.
- Here, Rihanna replaces the normal crop top with a little black bomber and a pencil skirt and giving a glamorous feel by pairing it up with heels.
So, to the days when your leather jacket or a normal sweatshirt appears boring, try wearing this sporty outwear and give your outfit a vibe of urban mix!