Every woman has her own definite signature style of applying the eyeliner, which secretly tells about her outlook towards life.
Eyes are probably one of the first things that people notice when they see you. Every woman has her own definite signature style of applying the eyeliner, which secretly tells about her outlook towards her life. And for all those, who have no idea about this, let us help you find out what your eyeliner style says about your personality.
Single line on top
• You’re a practical person who rarely drinks too much, but when you do, everyone thinks you’re hilarious.
• You enjoying going to bars, but not the kind where everybody’s sweaty and dancing and you can’t yourself think.
• Online dating is something you have fun doing, but don’t take to seriously because you’d still prefer to meet people organically.
• People say you are great kisser; you constantly get compliments on how good you smell.
• Sometimes when you drink, you tell dates too much about your life and then regret it in the morning.
• Men with groomed mustaches and/or a woman who wear kitten heals are your weakness.
• You would rather hold hands on a first date than make out, though you do enjoy pecking for a moment after being walked home.
• Everyone asks you for style advice, but it seems like strangers ask you for a life advice entirely too often, too.
• You don’t care to be a regular at any local bar because you’re too busy exploring the city to settle down just yet.
Only on the bottom
• You genuinely could not care less about how other people perceive your style- you dress for you, and that makes it possible for you to pull off look nobody else can.
• Friends turn to you when they need tough love.
• You like to keep everything inside, if only because most people annoy you-though when you do like a person, you are fiercely loyal.
• Everyone asks you for music recommendations, your spotify playlists are practically gold.
• You don’t mind going to bars alone and sometimes even like to take yourself on dates to fancy restaurants.
• Career-wise, you know what you want and know how to get it. You are one of the few people who know how to style a pencil skirt properly.
• When you go on date, you are excellent at flirting without being over the top though this occasionally results in you being unsure of where you stand at the end of the night.
• You always let people know when you are running late, which is very courteous of you.
• You are excellent at directions, probably because you are actually paying attention to the street signs at all times, even in cities you visit where most people would rather take Instagram photos.
• While you understand social media, you see it as frivolous and rarely post unless it’s to make fun of something.
• Making good food comes easily to you, and you find it pitiful when you encounter people your own age who can’t cook chicken correctly.
• People ask you for your advice on their love lives because they know you won’t sugarcoat it.
Tips and tricks to apply eyeliner
• While applying, make sure you have a place to rest your elbow. This makes it easier to apply and provides you with a steady hand, which will give you a clean and precise finish.
• Always look down while applying your liner. Looking up can make you get the shape wrong.
• Do not stretch your eyelid while creating the wing. This will mess up the wing apply in small stokes without moving the skin too much.
• If you still find it difficult to create the extension for the wing in a straight line, you can use a credit card and create a line by holding it against your lower lash line to where your wing should be.