Birthday Special: Anushka turns a year older; the lady is just full of life
The one thing that we all can learn from Anushka Sharma is how to live life with zeal. She never let anyone dull her shine. She believes in her guts and does what she feels right. Anushka has turned a year older today. The Bollywood diva had tied the knot to Indian Captain Virat Kohli last year in a low- key affair in Italy. Since then, the couple has kept giving the relationship goals to millennials.
On her 30th birthday, hubby Virat Kohli has posted a heart-melting message on his Instagram account, and we can’t get over it.
Take a look here:
Well, Anushka is one of the finest actresses of Bollywood. Choices of her films are phenomenal and she has some beautiful films in her kitty including PK, Sultan, and many more.
Currently, she is working on Sui Dhaaga and Zero. She will be seen with Varun Dhawan in Sui Dhaaga. Interestingly, this will be the first collaboration of Varun and Anushka. The stills from the film have already created a lot of buzzes.
Things to learn from Anushka Sharma
- Things happen in life only when we want them to happen. Her marriage was an example
- You can always balance your love and professional life
- Little things are important when you want your relationship to grow stronger and deeper
- When you do something give your 100 percent
- Hard work always brings sweet results
- Never let anyone dull your shine
We wish a very Happy Birthday to Anushka Sharma. Keep shinning and keep growing. You inspire millions.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com