Vicky Kaushal is our new crush: Why the year 2018 belongs to him?
Vicky Kaushal is our new crush. He doesn’t need any introduction now. The actor is ruling the box office like a boss this year. Vicky left everyone mesmerized with his power-packed performances this year. It was his portrayal of Deepak in Neeraj Ghaywan’s Masaan which impressed a whole lot of people. We would not be wrong if we say that the year 2018 belongs to Vicky Kaushal. He has not only managed to capture the hearts of the audience, but he has also managed to win the hearts of critics. His craft has been appreciated by all for his versatility.
The success of films like Raazi, Sanju at the box office, and two Netflix films Love Per Square Foot and Lust Stories made him everyone’s favorite. Also, Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyaan made him won a lot of young hearts. In 2018, he showed us a variety of characters. He picked up different roles and impressed everyone with his jaw-dropping performances. After Masaan, he waited for the right script, then he signed psychological thriller Raman Raghav 2.0 and proved his mettle as an actor.
In Meghna Gulzar’s Raazi, he only had eight dialogues but his contribution to the film cannot be ignored. Iqbal’s character left a lasting impression on the audience. In Sanju, he played Kamlesh Kanhaiyalal Kapasi, Sanjay Dutt’s friend and we must say Vicky’s Kamlesh has the heart at the right place. Surely, Ranbir was at his best but Vicky’s performance was heart melting and he became the show stealer.
Here are a few interesting facts that you need to know about this hunk:
1. He is a wonderful dancer. His moves are killing and he loves dancing
2. He is a true Punjabi by heart. He loves Parathas loaded with butter
3. Before making his acting debut, Vicky was an assistant director of Anurag Kashyap in the film Gangs of Wassepur.
4. He was born on May 16, 1988, and he is the son of the director of Shyam Kaushal. The actor holds an engineering degree. He had even got placed in a telecommunication company, but he dropped it to make his into acting.
5. He is very passionate about acting. To make get the accent right he went to Varanasi one month before the shoot of Masaan.
Vicky Kaushal will be next seen in Karan Johar’s Takht and he will be sharing the screen with Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, and Bhumi Pednekar. We can’t wait to see him again on the silver screen. You have to go a long way! Keep entertaining us and keep soaring. Vicky Kaushal this year belongs to you.