Union Budget 2019: Government’s Big Announcement for Farmers
1.Swaach Bharat Abhiyaan became the National movement in India and around 150 villages have been declared open defecation free
2 Modi government has always worked towards the bridging the gap between rural and urban India
3. More budget would be allocated to MNREGA
4. We have made 1 crore 53 Lakhs home under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana between 2014- 18
5 In the Last five years, we have seen the massive scale in Health Care
6. We started Ayushmaan Yojana so that people can get free health treatment. It has covered 50 crore people
7.2 Lakh seats have been increased in colleges so that students get easy access to education
8.PM Kisaan – Farmers who have land up to 2 acres they will be given direct income support up to 6,000 every month.
9. It will be transferred to their account This will be funded by the government. Around 12 crore families will be benefitted from it. It will become effective December 1, 2018, and its first installment of 2000 will be soon transferred to their account. The budget for it – Seventy thousand Crore.
10.Rashtriya Kamdenu Scheme- This will benefit the cows in the nation and it would be allocated for their health
11. Our government has decided to set up a separate department for the fishery. All farmers will be brought under the Kisan Credit Scheme and for these rules are being rescheduled.
12. All Farmers who are affected by natural calamities will be given 5 percent interest exemption while repaying their loan
13. New Pension Scheme has been liberalized. The government has decided to double the bonus. ESI coverage limit has been increased from 15000 to 21000
14. The country has seen rapid growth and it has become more formalized.
15. Gratuity Limit has been increased to 20 Lakh from 10 Lakh
16. Government Proposes to launch Prandhmantri Shram Yogi Yojana. And around employees of 10 Lakh, the unorganized sector would be benefitted from it. It will start from this year only and budget allocation is 500 crore
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com