Entertainment news that you should not miss!
The outbreak of COVID 19 brought everything to a halt. The entertainment industry was also not left untouched. In fact, it has probably suffered the most. We have seen many deaths ( not due to COVID), but a few of them due to financial crunches. Now, the industry is slowly building again. TV actors are back on sets and few Bollywood stars were also spotted stepping out with all precautions.
Be it TV or Bollywood, actors remained active on social media and kept giving us sneak peek into their quarantine routine. Today, we have brought you juicy entertainment news that you might have missed!
1. Is Hina Khan getting married? No! As of now. But she is flaunting her uber-cool bridal look on Instagram from her previous shoot and we are drooling over it! Can’t Help!
2. Dil Bechara Title Track released: Amid all the investigation going on in Sushant’s suicide case, his last film Dil Bechara is all set to release. Recently, the trailer was released which became the most liked trailer in just 24 hours. Now, the title track of the film has been released and fans showering their love on it.
3. Shahid – Mira and Divankya- Vivek celebrated their wedding anniversary: Amid pandemic, they celebrated their wedding anniversary and shared beautiful posts on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
5 years, 4 souls, 3 homes, 2 babies and 1 beautiful family ❤️ There’s nobody I’d rather be on this journey called life than you my love. I fall in love with you more every day. And I’m the luckiest girl in the world to have the love of my life be my best friend. Thank you for everything, for being my strength and for walking through everything together, hand in hand. I love you ❤️ You make me laugh like no one else. And more often than not I’m laughing at you. Please don’t forget. Wife is always right. And the three golden words will always be “I am sorry” 😝 To many more years of us 💓 💋💓❤️
4. Varun Dhawan shared a special message for every girl: Oh yes! He shared a video – Lagdi Lahore’ on his Instagram and dedicated it to all ladies, but we know who is he referring to even you know, right?
5. Kangana – Pooja Bhatt war on Sushant Singh: Actress Kangana Ranaut slammed Pooja Bhatt for her tweets and questioned her why Mahesh Bhatt was so involved in Rhea and Sushant’s relationship. As we know Sushant demise has created an uproar in the Bollywood industry. So far, 29 people have been questioned.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com