TV Co-stars who didn’t get along well on the set
You must have seen the actors working in TV serials on-screen as well as off-screen many times. There are many actors who fell in love with their co-stars and both got married. But there are some actors who look very close together on the TV screen, but in real life, they do not even like their co-stars. Today we will tell you about some such co-stars.
1. Rashami Desai and Siddharth Shukla: Rashmi Desai and Siddharth Shukla were seen together as contestants in Bigg Boss season 13. Both have also worked together in the famous TV serial ‘Dil Se Dil Tak’. During this show, there was a rift between the two. This show was also closed in a short time due to this reason. But their fights continue even after the show. The hatred growing for each other in the hearts of both was clearly seen in the Bigg Boss house.
2. Shweta Tiwari and Cezanne Khan: Shweta Tiwari played the iconic role of Prerna and Cezanne Khan as Anurag Basu in the first part of Ekta Kapoor’s show Kasauti Zindagi Ki. Amazing chemistry was seen between the two in this show, but in real life, both of them did not talk much to each other. In an interview given to a leading media house, Cezanne Khan also accepted this fact. He said, ‘It happens between many co-stars. But both of us are professionals and we used to do our work well while shooting.
3. Drashti Dhami and Vivian Dsena: Drishti Dhami and Vivaan Dsena worked together in the TV show ‘Madhubala’ as the main lead. But the off-screen tuning between the two was not good. Vivaan had also left the show in the middle and due to this, the TRP of the show started falling. When Vivaan was made a part of the show again, his fees were also increased. Obviously, it was difficult for Drishti to digest it. Therefore, there was an ego problem between the two on the set.
4. Paridhi Sharma and Rajat Tokas: The character of Jodha Bai was played by actress Paridhi Sharma in the famous TV serial ‘Jodha-Akbar’, while actor Rajat Tokas was seen in the role of Akbar. While Rajat Tokas had appeared in many TV serials even before this, this was the first show of Paridhi. That’s why Rajat always considered himself senior to Paridhi on the sets, which was also true. But Paridhi did not like this behavior of Rajat.
5. Deepika Singh and Anas Rashid: Actress Deepika Singh and actor Anas Rashid got a lot of stardom from the superhit show ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’. But the pair, who were seen together on the TV screen, had a fierce fight on the set itself. There were reports that Deepika had actually slapped Anas during the shoot of a scene. Dipika alleged that Anas tried to touch her inappropriately. At the same time, Anas had also filed a complaint against Deepika with CINTAA (Cine & TV Artists Association).
6. Hina Khan and Karan Mehra: Both Hina and Karan are big names in the TV industry. The two worked together for 8 years in the popular TV show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’. But later Karan Mehra left the show and then Hina also left the show and participated in the Bigg Boss reality show. This famous TV couple did not like each other in real life at all. There was not much interaction between the two even on the sets.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up, or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com