Bhai Dooj 2022: Here are 20 Bhai Dooj messages that you can send!
Bhai Dooj 2022: After a power-packed Diwali celebration, the nation gears up for Bhai-Dooj. The festival is celebrated to mark the significance of brother and sister relations. It is one of the prominent Hindu festivals which is celebrated after Govardhan Puja. Bhai Dooj 2022 will be celebrated on October 26, 2022. On this day, the sister calls her brother home and applies tika on his forehead. They offer a prayer for the well-being of their brothers. Diwali means family time.
It is a five-day-long festival and we all like to catch up with 0ur near and dear ones. But if you are not going home this year for Diwali and Bhai Dooj, here is how you can make bring a smile to your brother’s smile.
Here are 20 Bhai Dooj messages that you can send.
Here are 20 Bhai Dooj Messages that will bring an instant smile to your brother’s face
- “My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone. You make me feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being my best buddy. Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “I can share my fears and pains with you. Thank you for always being there. Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
3.“You are someone I admire and look up to. Wish you a very Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
4.“Hope this day brings a lot of happiness and success in your life. Lots of love! Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
- “Thank you for annoying me, fighting with me, and most importantly for solving my technological issues. Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
- “May this Bhaiya Dooj strengthen our bond more than ever and bring joy to our lives.”
7.” May this Bhai Dooj bring new beginnings in your life. May all your desires get fulfilled. I am grateful to God for sending you as my brother.”
8.” You might not be able to meet me every year but I know you are always there for me.”
9.” My love for you is eternal and nobody can replace the special place that you hold in my heart. Dear Bro, Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “Just remember you will never walk any path alone. Your sister is always there for you! Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “Brother, you are someone I admire and look up to. With lots and lots of love, Wishing you a very Happy Bhai Dooj!”
- “You can share your pain; you can share your fears; you can share your happiness.
Thanks for being a very understanding brother. Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “My dear brother, thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful, and happy. Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “Wish you the days that bring you happiness infinite and a life that is prosperous and bright.
Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “Behen chahe bhai ka pyar, nahi chahe mehenge upahaar, Rishta atoot rahe sadiyon tak, mile mere bhai ko Khushi yan Hazar, Bhai Dooj ki Shubhakaamnaayein”
- “Bhai Dooj din Hai, bhai behen ke pyar ka, mithai ki mithaas aur dhero upahaar ka. Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “Bhai Dooj ka ye din Bada khaas Hai, Mann Mein Aastha, aur Sacha Vishwas Hai, khush Rahe yuhi, behena tu, iss bhai ke Mann Mein bas yahi aas Hai! Happy Bhai Dooj.”
18.” Bhai Dooj ke paavan parv par, Ishwar se kaamna karte Rahe, mere bhai ka ghar, kaarobaar, khushaali se sawarte Rahe. Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “Bhai Dooj ke iss Pavan avasar par, aapki Har manokaamna poori Ho, aur wo Har cheez aapke paas Rahe, jo aapke liye jaroori ho. Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “Thanks brother, for making me feel safe and blessed at all times”.
Send love and good thoughts to your brother and let him know that how much you love him!