Famous Television actors who found love with foreigners
Love has no religion, nor can it be bound in chains of borders. We all have heard this thing many times, but some actresses of the TV industry have proved it in their lives. There are some TV actresses whose lack of true love in their lives was filled by a foreigner. Today we will tell you about some such TV actresses, whose boyfriends are foreigners or who have chosen a foreign life partner for marriage.
1. Sweta Keswani and Ken Andino: ‘Sweta Keshwani, who has worked in superhit TV serials like ‘Desh Mein Nikla Hoga Chand’ and ‘Ba Bahu Aur Baby’, was associated with American singer and actor Alex Onal for a long time. Both were in a serious relationship and Shweta also wanted to go against her parents and marry Alex. But Alex could not maintain loyalty in the relationship. After breaking up with Alex in 2011, Sweta met Ken Andino in New York in 2012. Ken is a New York-based lawyer. Both of them got married in the year 2012 and in the year 2013, both of them also became parents of a daughter.
2. Shama Sikander and James Milliron: Shama Sikander, one of the top actresses on TV, has lost her heart to a foreigner. Her fiance James Milliron is an American businessman. Shama Sikander and James Milliron got engaged in 2016. Both were also going to get married in the year 2020 by September. In an interview given to a leading media house, Shama had said, ‘Both the date and the place were finalized. But due to Covid-19, we have postponed our wedding this year. Let us tell you that there was a time when Shama Sikander also dated Alex Onal, but both of them had a breakup.
3. Sreejita De and Michael: Famous TV serial ‘Uttaran’ fame Sreejita Dey has also found true love not in a native but in a foreigner. Sreejita’s boyfriend’s name is Michael and he is a German businessman. Michael spends most of his time in Mumbai in connection with his work. Both Sreejita and Michael are planning a wedding. After marriage, Michael will settle down in India itself. Let us tell you that both Sreejita and Michael keep posting pictures with each other on their Instagram.
4. Aashka Goradia and Brent Goble: Along with the acting of the TV industry’s famous actress Aashka Goradia, people are also crazy about her beauty. Aashka married American businessman Brent Goble in the year 2017. The two first met in Las Vegas. Aashka had gone to Las Vegas and met Brent. It was Brent who proposed to Aashka for marriage. After Aashka said yes, Brent decided to settle down in India and shifted his entire business to India.
First, both of them got married in the church according to the Christian customs, and later both of them got married according to the Hindu customs in Ahmedabad. Let us tell you that Aashka was in a relationship with TV actor Rohit Bakshi in the year 2006-2015 and later both of them broke up.
5. Suchitra Pillai and Lars Kjeldsen: Suchitra’s name is associated with both the TV and film industries. Suchitra has also worked in many English and French movies. At a friend’s house party, Suchitra met Denmark-based engineer Lars Geldsson. At first, both became friends and later both of them fell in love with each other. Suchitra and Lars got married according to South Indian customs in the year 2005. Now 15 years have passed since their marriage. Both are also parents to a daughter Anika.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up, or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org