Whatsapp group video call feature: How you can use it?
Facebook-owned Whatsapp on Tuesday officially rolled out its group calling feature for all the users of Android and iOS. The users will now be able to make group calls for audio and video. Notably, Facebook had announced this feature at Facebook’s F8 conference earlier this May. Notably, the feature then rolled out for Whatsapp Beta users on Android earlier this month. While Beta users were able to make group calls to non -beta users the former couldn’t make calls from their end. Now, we all be able to make whatsapp group video call.
In a blog post, Whatsapp said, ” Group calls are always end- to -end encrypted, and we have designed calling to work reliably around the world in different network conditions.
How to make group calls?
- You will first need to make a one -on -one video or audio call on whatsapp
- On the top right corner, you will see an icon to add more participants to the call.
- Tap on that icon and add a member to the call from your contact list
- Notably, you will be able to choose one contact from your list at a time
- The video call will then break into four mini-screens of each member in the call.
- The messaging app will also allow the receiver to add members to the group call.
- The feature will allow four people at a time in the group call.
If you haven’t tried it yet, try it today with your friends and family.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com