This article will help you teach the basic etiquette that you need to follow while dining at the table.
- Cut one bite at a time. Don’t go bonkers cutting all your food open.
- If your food is way too hot . Wait for it to cool down. Its rude to blow on your food.
- Always pass salt and pepper together, only if someone asks for the salt.
- Wait for the hostess to start before you start eating.
- Once you’re done eating, place the knife in a 4:20 fashion in the centre of the plate.
- Turn off your phone’s . Its rude to be on phone while you’re in the company of others.
- Its rude to add salt and pepper to your dish. Before tasting it.
- The fork should be in the left hand while the knife in the right hand.
- Avoid placing your elbows on table while drinking from your glass, look into it and not over it.
- While at a restaurant never shout out to a waiter. Make am eye contact for ordering something.
- If you’re drinking wine from a glass, hold it by the stem.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org