One month of Sushant’s unfortunate death, everything about him
It has been about a month since the tragic death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. Many people want to know why a strong, lively, intellectual and hard-working personality like Sushant took such a horrifying step. Initially, there was a lot of coverage about his unfortunate demise but since then, a lot of information is unavailable in the public domain about the investigation. So, today when it has been more than a month of SSR’s death, let’s look at 30 updates about his death.
Read more: Dear Sushant, we failed you!
- Sushant’s Singh Instagram account has been memorialized. His profile now has “Remembering” next to his name.
- The family of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput decided to turn his Patna home into a museum to commemorate him.
- The actor’s team launched a website www.selfmusing.com that will house his thoughts to continue his legacy through his words.
- Sushant’s family members also launched an app called Nepometer to measure how nepotistic a film is. Nepometer has rated Alia Bhatt and Sanjay Dutt’s upcoming film Sadak 2 98 per cent nepotistic.
- Dil Bechara trailer, the last movie of Sushant Singh Rajput became the most-liked movie trailer on YouTube across the globe within 24 hours. It broke the Avengers: Infinity Wartrailer record.
- Rajeev Nagar chowk, a place in Patna was reportedly renamed as the “Sushant Singh Rajput Chowk”.
- One of the Sushant’s fan named a star on his name looking at his love for the celestial bodies.
- Police have interviewed about 30 people so far in the case including his family, friends and professional colleagues.
- Sushant’s father KK Singh in his interview with police said that Sushant was feeling low but he didn’t know the reason for his depression.
- The family of SSR also informed the police that they do not have suspicion on anyone.
- Siddharth Pithani, Sushant’s creative manager said to police that the “Chhichhore” actor had stopped taking depression pills as he was feeling better.
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali who offered a film to Sushant also recorded his statement after police called him.
- The former Business manager of Sushant, Shruti Modi revealed that the actor was planning to register a company called Nation India for World for charity work. He was also working towards another company by the name “Vivid Rage Realistic” to create VR content.
- Rhea Chakraborty, the alleged girlfriend of Sushant Singh revealed that Sushant was upset over the nature of the contract with 1 production house. In the contract that was signed in 2012, the production house didn’t let him work with another filmmaker when the opportunity came.
- In the Yash Raj Films contract with Sushant Singh, it was found out that Yash Raj Films backed out of the third film, Paani which was to be made by Shekhar Kapoor featuring Sushant in the lead role.
- As per the contract, Sushant was paid Rs 30 lakhs for his first movie ‘Shudh Desi Romance’ and if the movie became hit then his fees will be increased to Rs 70 lakhs for the second film and if the third film becomes hit, his fee will be Rs 1 crore.
- The hit tag was to be decided by the Yash Raj Films
- After Shudh Desi Romance became a mild hit, SSR was paid Rs 1 crore for his second film under Yash Raj Films “Detective Byomkesh Bakshi”.
- Things were normal till Byomkesh Bakshi.
- But then the relation between SSR and Yash Raj Films deteriorated as Aditya Chopra wanted to cast him in a movie and Sushant denied it.
- Sushant was reportedly not given permission to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, which later went to Ranveer Singh.
- 6 witnesses for the police were very important, two cooks, one house-keeping person, one friend, one sister and the key-maker.
- Two cooks, one friend and the house-keeping person were present in the house of Sushant Singh on the day of Sushant’s death.
- After news came that Sushant’s door is locked from inside and there is no activity, his sister was called and then the key-maker was also called.
- Police asked various questions to these people differently, and the answer of every individual meant almost the same.
- No drug particle, (to make him unconscious) was found in his body in the viscera report. Clothes were not ruptured, nails were clear, indicating that nobody hanged him after making him senseless.
- Police investigation said that Sushant used cloth as a rope to hang and threw his legs away from the bed to choke himself.
- Sushant Singh’s height is 5’ 10’’ and the height between the bed and the fan was 5’ 11’’ that’s why the actor had to throw his legs, the investigation revealed.
- Five doctors who did the postmortem of his body under video surveillance said that there was no struggle or injury marks on his body.
- The last calls Sushant made were for Rhea Chakraborty at 1:47 am and Mahesh Shetty at 1:51 am. None of the calls was answered.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com