Here is a list of 5 Must have Summer Essentials for your Wardrobe, take styling tips by Sanya Garg!
It’s too hot to handle outside, isn’t it? The sun is soaring and it’s time for you to soar as well. This summer, take your style game a notch higher by adding these 5 must have summer essentials for your wardrobe. During summers you can experiment a lot with your looks. It is the best season to try different dresses. A lot of people believe that comfort and style can’t go hand in hand but here we bring to you styling tips by Sanya Garg that will make you feel comfortable yet stylish.
Without any further ado, let us take a look at the types of dresses that should make way to your wardrobe this Summer Season:
- Cool and comfortable flowy Cotton Dress – A flowy dress in a breathable fabric will give you so much relief when out, as compared to any tight fitted dress. Remember, tight fitted clothes are a big NO for summers. It could be a short dress or a maxi dress depending upon the occasion and mood of the wearer. It will make you look super stylish without even compromising on your comfort.
2. Evergreen Chikankari Suit or Saree – The most graceful and the most elegant piece of clothing in any Indian closet is the age old marvellous Chikankari cotton suit or saree. While whites, off whites and beiges are the first choice, there are many pretty pastel shades also which one could opt for. Make sure, they are organically dyed, your bit to protect the environment and your skin from harmful chemicals. Chikankari should be the first choice this summer season. You can pair them with jeans or even palazzo. You can wear them in the office or even for lunch dates, they make you look stylish.
3. A beautiful Straw Hat or a Scarf – Do not forget Hat or a scarf. Stepping out without them is a big No! Carry it so that they can protect you from the harmful sun rays and add a glam quotient to your outfit. Choose from the beautiful straw hats available in the market
4. Tee and Shorts or Pajama – While at home, a cool organic cotton shirt with shorts or loose pajamas are a perfect choice. Wearing organic clothes does good to you and the environment, so opt for organic clothes. A lot of people are still working from home and want to wear comfortable clothes that can look stylish during zoom meetings. In that case, a stylish tee can be a good option.
5. Classic White Linen Shirt– A classic white shirt which can be paired with linen or cotton pants or loose denims. It can also be paired with skirts, again flowy, not straight. You can never go wrong with a crisp white linen shirt, whether heading for a meeting or a casual get together with friends.
Read more-summer essentials for your Wardrobe
Add them to your wardrobe and thank us later for recommending them!
Who is Sanya Garg?
Hailing from a family of medical professionals, Sanya took a different route and followed her passion for designing. A graduate from NIFT, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat, this Delhi girl creates her own fabrics and has been running her sustainable fashion label SANYA GARG for 9 years.