Exchange patriotic slogans and greetings to express patriotism
Millions of Indians will be celebrating Independence Day on 15th August all across the globe. One of the three national days, Independence Day holds a majestic significance in the history of our country. After facing British Raj for over 200 years, India got its freedom on August 15, 1947. Notably, thousands of great leaders and freedom fighters sacrificed their lives to attain freedom.So as we inch towards Independence Day, here are few quotes and slogans that were given by famous leaders.
When did India Rebel for the first time?
Indian Rebellion of 1857 or the Kranti of 1857 was the first time when people of India protested against British Raj. It took the brave men and women nearly hundred years to attain complete freedom in the year 1947. Now it’s been 70 years, and as the country is going to celebrate 71 years of freedom, here are few things we should preserve.Here are few inspirational quotes that will remind you of struggles of Independence:
- “Give me Blood and I shall give you freedom.” – Subash Chandra Bose
- “A Nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Don’t see others doing better than you, Beat your own records every day, because success is a fight between you and yourself.”- Chandra Shekar Azad
- “Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “We are Indians firstly and lastly.” – BR Ambedkar
- Last but not the least, “They may kill me but they cannot kill my thoughts, they can crush my body, but they won’t be able to crush my soul.” – Bhagat Singh
Wish you all a Very Happy Independence Day from the entire team of One World News. Let’s all spread love, happiness and peace all across the country, and make it a better place for all of us!