If someone has blocked you on WhatsApp then no need to worry about it guys, here are just few and simple steps to unblock yourself. Well, it’s embarrassing to find yourself blocked on this hugely popular messaging app.
1. Tap on the options menu and go to settings
2. From the options displayed tap on account select ‘Delete my account’ you can recover it later
3. You will have to enter your country and your phone number to delete your account
4. This will restart the application. Now, uninstall WhatsApp from your phone and restart your phone
5 Now download WhatsApp from app store. Open the app and enter all the details
6. You will find that you are now unblocked from any account. This can be confirmed by checking the profile pic, status, last seen of the account who blocked you