Forget Sarojini, go for Janpath ladies!
Girls are crazy for shopping and yes if it’s come to street shopping there are a lot of options you can consider in Delhi. Street shopping has become religion almost. And every girl who has ever bought a mind-blowing dress for under Rs. 500 after bargaining with the shopkeeper in full “paisa Bachao” mode knows the level of satisfaction a good thrift shopping day brings! This time we are Going to discuss Janpath a perfect place you can shop from!
1. Dupattas to dazzle!: Thanks to Bollywood divas, the dupatta trend is back. Whether you are wearing traditional or Western, dupattas will accompany you almost with every outfit. Janpath is the best place for dupattas.
2. Jholas, clutch and more: Never in her life does a woman ever have enough bags! Every girl is crazy for bags! And ethnic embroidery and print bags are all the rage these days! And guess who has bucket loads of them? Janpath! This is the best place to get your bags from. More so, the fact that a lane of their shops was covered with them – from small clutch bags to potlis and jholas – so if not this then that! We sure are never running out of options again!
3. Add-ons for that extra sparkle: What’s dressing up without a little experimentation? A little tweak here and a little addition there, do not we all love creating something new out of our old clothes or just adding a little something to our new ones. Janpath has a whole collection of just add-ons to really help you get the most out of your wardrobe! From little pom-pom additions for a plain denim shirt to your bag or to use in wedding blouses to proper hand-stitched embroidery patches to add to your old kurtas or tops to create something super amazing, we could not wait to buy them all!
4. Indigo print…just because!: To be honest, an indigo print is a new black! It looks great on literally everyone! And we found a one-stop destination for all your indigo print requirements. Well, it is better than it sounds! From kurtas, jackets, short Kurtis to crop tops and skirts…you will find it all here! The quality is great and the quantity is even better!
5. Accessories to adore: Junk jewellery (which is really not junk at all!!) is a must-have for every girl. Just a tiny accessory can add volumes to your outfit. And Janpath has more than what you might need. From chokers and neck-pieces made with stones and threads to pom-pom earrings and ethnic belts, you can have everything to give you that hippie look that will WOW not just you but also the people around you!
6. Indo-western dresses and tops: The simplicity of western clothes and the intricate Indian designs just create such a soothing yet stylish combination that we just can not take our eyes off. Indo Western is the latest trend. From printed dresses to embroidered ones, short and long to Gujarati-style embroidered crop tops that can also be used as saree blouses, we were absolutely mesmerized!!
7. Attars to smell amazing, always!: Attars are natural and pure perfumes or essential oils obtained from flowers and petals. They are extremely healthy for your skin since they are chemical free and smell amazing! Tons of different and interesting smells take over you as soon as you enter an attar shop. The curiously shaped bottles take you to a time in history when attars were much more in use. These natural babies are way better than our chemical infused does and perfumes, and the interesting names like ‘Jannet-E-Firdaus’ sound so elegant, you just cannot resist exploring more!
8. Home decor: Who says fashion can be only represented by your clothes? What about your room? Ever wondered how you can make it look like they do in movies? Well, now you can stop thinking and start acting! Janpath has quite a lot of places to explore when it comes to home decor and personal style. From dreamcatchers (big and small) to pretty colourful lights, huge vintage wall clocks, cages, leather-bound journals, frames, Rajasthani puppets, storage boxes and many more!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com