Sushma Swaraj was known for resolving issues of Twitter users
The Nation went in shock and deep grief when they heard about the sudden demise of former External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj. The BJP stalwart passed away on Tuesday night due to cardiac arrest in AIIMS Hospital at New Delhi. The veteran BJP leader was 67 years old.
Narendra Modi and Amit Shah along with many prominent people paid tribute to Sushma Swaraj
The whole country is mourning in the demise of Sushma Swaraj. Political Leaders, Bollywood stars have poured tributes to the Iron Lady. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Home Minister Amit Shah, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal and many prominent leaders paid tribute through twitter. Bollywood Star Ajay Devgan, Anushka Sharma, Vivek Oberoi, Karan Johar, Asha Bhosle, Anurag Kashyap, Rishi Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra also tweeted after the saddening news.
The former MP from South Delhi while her stint at Minister of External affairs many hearts. She was an active user of Twitter and used to resolve issues of people who asked help and tagged her in their post.
Here are 10 tweets which is a testimony of her arduous, activeness diligence, kindness and wittiness.
- If you are from J&K state, we will definitely help you. But your profile says you are from “India occupied Kashmir”. There is no place like that.
- Even if you are stuck on Mars, Indian Embassy there will help you.
- Brother I cannot help you in matters of Refrigrator. I am very busy with human beings in distress.
- There is no problem. After becoming Foreign Minister, I have learnt to follow English of all accents and grammar.
- Because I am doing Chowkidari of Indian interests and Indian nationals abroad.
- India is my country. Indians are my people. The caste, state, language or religion is not relevant for me.
- If you or your wife were from my Ministry and such a request for transfer was made on twitter, I would have sent a suspension order by now.
- Please do not have such notions. Indian politicians are sensitive and very helpful.
- The computer is guilty of separating you. But don’t worry. We will send you both in same batch.
- Thank You Prime Minister. I was waiting for this day in mylife- This was the last tweet by great Sushma Swaraj.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org