Swami Vivekananda is one of the most popular monks who is remembered for his philosophies. He was one of the main proponents of Vedanta and Yoga to the Western World. On his death anniversary, let us remember
Some of his wise sayings-
• You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
• Arise, awake and do not stop until the goal is reached
• The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them.
• All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
• God helps those who help themselves.