Ram Navami Special: Here is everything you need to know about spring Hindu Festival
Ram Navami is a spring Hindu Festival that celebrates the birthday of Lord Rama. It is celebrated with utmost joy and zeal all across the North India. Birth of lord Rama is particularly important to the Vaishnavisam tradition of Hinduism, as the seventh avatar f Lord Vishnu. This Year Ram Navami will be celebrated on April 5th 2017.
Relatted : Nine Navratri Colors
The festival is a part of spring Navaratri, and falls on the ninth day of the bright half in the Hindu calendar month of Chaitra Navaratri. The festival is also celebrated with immense joy in South India too.
Although there are a lot of things that one can learn from Lord Rama, but here we have listed few teachings of Lord Rama that you should must follow to lead a happy life.
- Be Humble: Ravana’s ego lead to his own demise. He thought that he is the most powerful person and do everything on his own. On the other hand, Lord Rama was always humble and he never took credit of anything. He was a true leader.
2. Never leave the path of truth: Path of truth can be hard to follow but one should never leave the path of truth. Following the path of truth means fruitful results in a long run.
3. Perform you duties according to Dharma: One should fulfill his or her duties without any selfish duties. Put other people before you and fulfill your duties with utmost responsibility.
4. Know your strength and weakness: One should know his or her strength and weakness. This helps the person in overall development.
5. Attachment and Pride can lead to loss of intelligence: Pride and attachment can take away your intelligence. So one should always crave to learn new things.