Keep calm and carry on because that’s the only way to sail through this
Motivational quotes can always help us to shift our energy and boost our mood. In the time of crisis that we all are experiencing right now, it is important to keep our morals high. While the world is going to some unprecedented times, due to the arrival of deadly coronavirus. But hope can always help people out of the most difficult of times it is a powerful force that proves to be a source of reassurance. Many people who are locked at home, others who are working to help and prevent the virus, also need the reassurance and hope that, this too shall.
Here are quotes that will help you to spark some hope at such difficult times
1. “You may not always have a comfortable life. And you will not always be able to solve all the world’s problem all at once. But don’t ever underestimate the impact you can have, because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own. ” -Michelle Obama.
2. “Hope is a renewable option if you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning.” -Barbara Kingsolver, novelist.
3. “The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof. ” -Barbara Kingsolver.
4. “To sit patiently with earning that has not yet been fulfilled, and to trust that, that fulfillment will come, is quite possibly one of the most powerful ‘magic skills’ that human beings are capable of. It has been noted by almost every ancient wisdom tradition.” – Elizabeth Gilbert, Author.
5. “It is very challenging. But also an amazing opportunity to unlearn, relearn and test our capabilities and value systems.” – Sudeep Ralhan, Walmart Labs.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com