Bold & Beautiful – Celebrating Scorpion Sushmita Sen, the woman who lived her life on her terms!
November is the month of Scorpions, people who are extremely emotional but are often misunderstood due to their intensity. Many influential people were born in November. From Shahrukh Khan to Aishwarya Rai to even India’s one of the most powerful Prime Ministers, Indira Gandhi all were born in November. Today, we are celebrating scorpion Sushmita Sen. They are ambitious, tough-minded and loyalist of all. Today, we are going to talk about one of the most powerful scorpions – Sushmita Sen, the woman who lived her life on her terms. She continues to inspire millions of women out there. The bong beauty has seen all in her life. From heartbreak, success, failure to even finding new love. But one thing that kept this diva rolling is her unshakable self – belief. Here are 20 quotes by her that every woman should read.
- The World would be a better place if a woman decides what she wants for herself.– We couldn’t agree more on this! Results are amazing when a woman takes the charge of her life.
- I don’t like words Compromise and Sacrifice. People who are too much into this concept have low self –esteem and they expect too much from others. No! Stand up for yourself
- 3. I am content but not satisfied and that keeps me going. It pushes me to work better every day. – That zeal shouldn’t go away
- Things happen to people who believe in it.If you believe in something long enough, it becomes a fact. – Magic happens. When you truly believe in something, it becomes your reality. Thank you, Sush for giving that advice.
- Everything begins and ends with us in very many ways. And being a little selfish is not a bad thing, but denying it is – Thodi Khudgarzi jaroori hai.
- All of us are told –This is the right age to get married, this is the right age to have children. This is the right age to retire. I wanted to take life at my clock because everyone is unique – Everyone’s journey is different & we need to make peace with it.
- Giving birth to a child doesn’t make you a mother, the way you raise him or her makes one. – Something that she proved herself
- Either you match the size of my diamond or the size of my heart – Wait for the right one
- The only way to go beyond things is to go through them- Because you don’t have any other way out.
- I like winning that’s my old habit. But I don’t like rat race– Set standards and deadlines for yourself, not for others.
- What made me Ms Universe was my self believe. I believed that I could do it so I did it. – The more you believe, the more you get to know about the power of believing
- I am grateful to the people in my life who left at the right so that I can grow – Because everything happens for a reason
- I have no fear of failing……. I have accepted one important thing in life that I am not perfect. You are going to fail at some point or other. – Such an important life lesson
- Things are misunderstood because they aren’t said properly. To make it work, you need to be vocal about your feelings- Just say it whatever you feel inside.
- Don’t forget to arm yourself with knowledge, it will become your strength one day. – And that’s it.
- Carve your own way, choose not to drift along. You live only once so don’t forget to carve your own way.
- You should celebrate yourself.Why wait for someone else to celebrate you: When you love yourself, others automatically love you.
- I love the idea of being rock-solid like mountains. Now, I prefer flowing water… because I never realized how powerful it could be.
- She we celebrate, she we don’t objectify – Alas if people could understand this.
- They ( my- ex ) are such amazing people but so wrong for me! All you can do is – Be Grateful.
Thank you, Sush for imparting those beautiful teachings with all of us. May you shine bright like a diamond.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org