According to an Arabian proverb, “A promise day is a cloud; fulfillment is rain.”
11th February is celebrated as Promise Day in the Valentine Week. It is the day when your loved one profess to remain together with you and never do anything against your likes and wishes.
Couples make promises of being loyal to each other and walking through thick and thin without hesitating for a moment.
After proposing your beloved and pampering her with cute teddy, it is time to make commitments and promises. Promise Day falls on the fifth day of the Valentine Week i.e. on February 11th every year.
This day provides you an opportunity to make pledges to your loved ones especially your beloved.
The day gives a tremendous sense of security and belongingness. One feels extremely committed and involved with her or his loved one.
Guys, if you are really serious about your partner, Promise Day is the right time to make vows and solicit your love for her. Remember every relationship is based up on faith and trust and love is no exception. It demands commitment and loyalty from both individuals.
Gift a small token of love such as a box of chocolates, heart shaped keychain or a pendant and commit completely on this day.
Some Interesting Promise Day Quotes:
• I don’t promise you the moon, I don’t promise you the star, but if you promise to remember you, I promise to be always there for you… Thinking of you on this Promise Day.
• I promise I’ll be there in good times and bad, When we are happy and when we are sad; I promise I’ll be there to hold your hand, When sorrows come and troubles land. Promise Day…
• We will always be Good friends it’s a PROMISE! Happy Promise Day…
• It’s a promise that will never ever hurt you, love you always it’s a PROMISE! , On this Promise Day…
• I promise I’ll be there in good times and bad, when we are happy and when we are sad; I promise I’ll be there to hold your hand, when sorrows come and troubles land. Promise Day…
We met it was Luck!
We talked it was CHANCE!
We became friends it was DESTINY!
We are still friends it is FAITH!
We will always be friends it’s a PROMISE!
On this Promise Day..
Love is the happiness of today, And promise of tomorrow,
So this warm note comes to you, to say that live life with a heart full of love.
Happy Promise Day!!!