Piyush Mishra creates magic by his words
Looking at life as a poet is an altogether different experience. There are so many poets whose words move us from inside and one such poet is Piyush Mishra. He is not only a brilliant actor but his words create magic. He never fails to connect with the youth. He is a prolific writer and a poet who never fails to bring melody to today’s music. He effortlessly delves into the heart and creates magic with his words.
In order to celebrate this, we bring to you his 10 soulful quotes on heartbreak, love, and life.
1. “Gussa Aadmi se bahut kuch Karvata hai aur yeh jo love hai na love? Yeh bus marvata hai.”
2. “Halki Phulki si hai Zindagi bhoj toh bus Khawhishon ka hai.
3. Insaan Khud ki nazar mai sahi hona chahiye, Duniya toh bhagwan se bhi dukhi hai.”
4. “Kaise Kare hum khud ko tere pyaar ke kaabil, jab hum aadatein badlte hai, tum sharte badal deti ho.”
5. “Ajeeb Dastoor hai mohabbat ka, Rooth Koi jaata hai, Toot Koi jaata hai.”
6. “VO kaam Bhala kya kaam hua, jisme dil ro jaaye, Vo Ishq bhala kay ishq hua jo asani se hua.”
7. Ik Itvaar hi hai jo rishto ko sambalta hai, verna baki din kishton ko sambalne mai kharch ho jaate hai.”
8. “Zindagi ka falsafa bhi kitna ajeeb hai shame kat ti nahi aur saal guzarte chale jaa rahe hai.”
9. “Dayara har baar banata hoon zindagi ke liye, Lakree wahi rehti hai mai khisak jaata hoon.”
10. Dard ki baarish mai hum akele hi the jab barsi khushiyaan na jaane bheed kahan se aa gyi.”
Thank you, sir, for making our lives so beautiful and meaningful with your phenomenal work!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com