Recipe: How to make Paneer Samosa at your comfort zone?
Monsoon season is around the corner, and when it comes to monsoon snacks, how we can forget samosa? Samosa is one of the popular snacks in India. This snack is made with a spicy potato filling along with some dry fruits. Today, we will tell you the recipe of paneer samosa that you can enjoy hot masala chai. You can also serve it to your guest who loves crunchy munchies. Try this easy paneer samosa recipe at home relish its Indian flavours.
What all you need to prepare it?
- 125 gm finely chopped paneer
- 1 cup powdered all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 25 gm melted butter
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 finely chopped green chilli
- ½ medium finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon red chilli
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 pinches powered salt
Here, we go!
- For making this popular dish, take a bowl and add all purpose flour (maida) butter and salt in. Use your hands; mix these ingredients to a dough consistency. It should be a little tight. Once the dough is prepared, cover it with wet cotton cloth for some time.
- Now, heat little oil in the pan on a moderate flame. Add cumin seeds and fry it for 30 seconds. Then add onions, green chillies and sauté for a minute or two.
- Then add red chilli powder, lemon juice, salt, and paneer. Mix the ingredients properly and stir-fry for a minute and once it is done remove it from the flame.
- Now, to prepare the samosa, uncover the dough and take portions of it. Prepare small balls of the dough and roll them in small puris. Cut them using a knife and shape them into cones. Fill the paneer stuffing into the cones. Fold and seal the edges with little water.
- Repeat the procedure with all other samosas and meanwhile, heat 1 cup oil in a deep frying pan. Now, carefully place the samosas in the pan and deep fry them on a medium flame. Once it gets golden brown, transfer them on a plate. Enjoy it with green chutney or tomato ketchup!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org