Overloading Animals is an offense: Let us make this world a better place for animals
Animal cruelty acts are common these days. Not only dogs but a lot of animals go through some horrible conditions. We, human beings, often forget that this earth is meant to be shared with all other species. Animals can become your loyal companions. It is very important for all of us to show compassion and kindness towards animals. Your one small effort can make a big difference. Overloading animals is one of the most prevalent problems in India. It is a punishable offense. There are proper laws in India which are meant to safeguard the rights of animals. The problem we aren’t aware of them.
Watch Here:[aiovg_video id=108110]
As an aware citizen, you can always raise your voice for the welfare of animals. Just in case if you are not aware of the animal welfare laws that are available in India. Here is a list of 10 Animal laws in India.
1. It is the fundamental duty of every citizen to show compassion for all living creatures.
2. Bears, Monkeys, tigers, panthers, lions, and bulls cannot be trained or used for entertainment purpose
3. Animal sacrifice is illegal in every part of the country.
4. Denying any animal from food, shelter, and other basic amenities is a punishable offense. Confining him /her at a place for a long time is also considered as a crime
5. Abandoning a pet animal not matter whatever the situation was is an offense punishable by law.
6. Cosmetics testing on animals is banned in India. Often so many cosmetics are tested on animals, especially on rabbits.
7. Stray dogs cannot be relocated by any person or any other authorities except specified groups can capture them for sterilization and then release them
8. Owning a monkey is also a punishable offense.
9. Loading more than 300 kilos on the animals is considered as an offense. You need to feed them every 30 minutes
10. Animals (including chickens) can only be slaughtered in a slaughterhouse.
One World News in collaboration with Karma Asti Foundation is trying to make this world a better place for animals. It would be our continuous effort and you can do your bit too. Because your small effort can really make a big difference. If you have a story to share or want any aid to help animals, drop mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org