Osita Iheme, the man behind your meme obsession
There is one business which will always be in Profit – ‘Business of Memes‘. We all love them, and they kinda rule social media. In fact, a lot of people only consume memes on their social media accounts.
Trust us memes can just make your day, and kudos to people who create them. For every life situation, there is a meme available on the internet. From the boss, wife to even work, there are memes that will make you laugh hard. When it comes to memes, there is one guy who rules it. We are talking about Osita Iheme, the Nigerian actor. It’s a businessman it’s business! (You might have got it now)
You all would have seen him. In case, if you don’t know much about the guy behind some greatest memes, here are a few interesting facts
- He was born on February 20, 1982. Osita is a Nigerian actor and is known for his role as Pawpaw in the film Aki Na.
- Do you know? He is an actor, entrepreneur, and author too. Talking about his acting career, he started off in the year 2003. His rare condition gives him a child-like experience.
- He has a lot of talent. In the year 200, Iheme founded ‘Inspired Movement Africa’ to motivate and stimulate the minds of young Nigerians and Africans.
- He has a lot of awards in his kitty. In the year 2007, he received the Lifetime Achievement Award at African Movie Academy Awards. Osita Iheme is one of the most celebrated actors in Nigeria.
- Talking more about his achievements, in the year 2011, he was honored as a Member of the ‘Order of the Federal Republic’ by President Good Luck Jonathan.
- He did comedy and as time passed, he started taking mature and dramatic roles. His recent release includes Mirror Boy (2011); Double Mama (2015); The Self-Destruction of Little Mark (2017).
Here a few memes that we love, take a look!
- Do you want more Holidays?
2. Advise le lo – Muft ki
3. That expression, though!
Marriage and personal life – No yet ready to take the plunge
He has a huge fandom and fans know about his love life. In 2017, there were rumors that he got married. Eventually, the rumor was turned down. The actor is currently single and not in a rush to get married.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org