Today entire world is doing yoga to mark the significance of the day hope you have also done the same. Undoubtedly, yoga has lot of health benefits for us. These days every second woman is anemic but no worries Kapal Bhati is a solution to your problem.
Kapal literally means forehead and Bhati literally means shining so this pranayam basically brings glow in your face. It is a form of deep breathing that has innumerable benefits for your mind and body. You can also soothe your mind, body and soul with hatha yoga. Its top most benefit is that it normalizes the hemoglobin level.
Here are some health benefits of Kapal Bhati:-
1. This is a breathing exercise that helps to oxygenate your body while strengthening the muscles of your stomach and abdomen.
2. It also helps in giving you that flat toned tummy, melts away
love handles, improves digestion, circulation and is mainly
intended to clear the sinuses within the skull.
3. Kapalbhati improves circulation, slows the ageing process and helps relax facial muscles and nerves.
4. It also rejuvenates tired cells, helping in reducing wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
5. It is the best way to awaken the ajna chakra (or third eye).