Need a man? Nahhh! Meet 5 Single Telly Mommies who are succeeding in their life without a man!
Meet Television industry’s single Mothers who are doing really well in their life
If you think being a single parent is not your cup of tea, then guys you might be on a wrong track. Being a single mom is easy if you think so. On-screen, they might have a blissful married life with kids, but off-screen these actresses had a turbulent married life, which ultimately led to divorce and leaving them with the kids. Of course, it was not an easy task at all. But these telly stars did not break down, instead, they stood tall and raised their kids with no support from their ex, isn’t that inspiring enough for you.
These single telly mothers are an inspiration to the other single mums who raise their kids all by themselves without any support from others. So, let us have a look at some of these brave and happy single mums of our telly world.
1. Shweta Tiwari: The first name that tops our list is Shweta Tiwari. Everyone knows how brutal her ex was with her. Shweta Tiwari was just 19 years old when she and Raja Choudhary got married after just three months of knowing each other in 1998. Soon after marriage, Shweta was expecting her daughter, Palak. While she was happy with the good news, her married life was in troubled waters. And after nine years of togetherness, Shweta finally separated legally from Raja in 2007, due to his abusive and violent behaviour. Palak’s upbringing was now Shweta’s responsibility alone. Instead of being a strict mom, Shweta tried to maintain a friendly relationship with her daughter. Now, both mommy are daughter are not less than best friends. After all the ups and downs in her personal life, the actress finally found her soulmate in actor Abhinav Kohli and got hitched with him in 2013. Together they have a baby boy now whom they have named, Reyansh.
2. Pooja Bedi: Pooja Bedi also went through a lot of troubles. After getting divorced from Farhan Furniturewalla in 2003, Pooja Bedi took on the role of a single mother and raised her two children- daughter Aalia Ebrahim (born in 1997) and son Omar Ebrahim (born in 2000). And like every other parent she is also a strict mother. But she loves them a lot. Pooja Bedi’s daughter, Aalia Ebrahim keeps posting sizzling pictures of herself on her social media account.
3. Kamya Punjabi: Telly Town’s favorite lady Villain Kamya Punjabi is a single mother too.
Kamya married Bunty Negi and was blessed with a little angel, Aara, in 2009. In fact, she always wanted to have a baby girl and was on cloud nine when her wish was fulfilled. But just after a few years, the couple filed for divorce in 2013, just a month before Kamya entered the reality show, Bigg Boss 7. After the divorce, the responsibility of bringing up Aara was on her shoulders.
4. Urvashi Dholakia: Urvashi Dholakia aka Kamolika is a single mommy too. The famous vamp of the small screen, Urvashi Dholakia, happily raised her twin sons- Kshitij and Sagar, after getting divorced from her husband. The actress got married at 16 and became a mom at 17! But after a year and a half of marriage, Urvashi parted her way from her husband and raised the boys all by herself. It must have been difficult for the actress to raise her twin sons when she was a teen herself, but Urvashi has no qualms about it.
5. Poonam Dhillon: Poonam Dhillon fell in love with Ashok Thakeria and married him in 1988, but after nine years of togetherness, the couple divorced in 1997. After the divorce, the versatile actress raised her two kids- Anmol and Paloma, all by herself. Poonam, who has donned various caps and beautifully fulfilled the role of a single parent, believes one needs to have a positive attitude to get going.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com